Charles Low

Default Trojan Sea Raider update from Donny!

Donny,

My new (1978) Trojan is mostly fiberglass, but the few wood parts that it
does have are in sad need of attention.

On the other hand, I have done a pile of boating this season. The unseasonal
weather was a mere detail!

Anyway, we both seem to have enjoyed ourselves, in our own ways. Long may
that continue!

Charles

====

"Donny" wrote in message
Spent the summer refinishing because the weather was crap here in
Upstate NY...
www.picturetrail.com/sixbennetts...

Wayne.B

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:04:45 -0400, Donny
wrote:

Spent the summer refinishing because the weather was crap here in
Upstate NY.

Wait until you see the winters. I left 35 years ago and have never
looked back.

I'd like to see those pictures of the Honey Teak.