TSBrackett

Default Source of MDO Plywood in MD/DC/VA?

Greetings all,

I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO
ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro
Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of
MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

T.
Edward Greeley

Harbor Sales in Sudlersville, MD (Baltimore 'burb) has what you are
looking for. Take a look at their Web page:
http://www.harborsales.net/lookups.c...-%20Composites
If your news reader truncates that URL so it doesn't work, just go to
their home page at:
http://www.harborsales.net
and do a product search.

Ed Greeley

TSBrackett wrote:
Greetings all,

I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO
ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro
Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of
MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

T.

steveJ

You could try calling a local Sign Shop. Most Sign Shops use this
material and they would know where to get it. They might even sell you a
few sheets. My local retail lumber yard can special order it from
Georgia Pacific.

TSBrackett wrote:
Greetings all,

I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO
ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro
Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of
MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

T.

Renata

Allied Plywood
6820 Commercial Drive, Springfield, VA 22151
(703) 354-7436

might have it - call 'em. They might give you a source if they don't
have it.

Try woodfinder.com.

Renata

On 6 Nov 2004 07:33:55 -0800, (TSBrackett) wrote:

Greetings all,

I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO
ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro
Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of
MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

T.

Glenn Ashmore

Harbor Sales in Baltimore carries several grades and thicknesses of MDO.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"TSBrackett" wrote in message
om...
Greetings all,

I am looking for where to get a few sheets of 1/2inch double faced MDO
ply. Not the kind with primer on it. I am in the metro
Washington/Baltimore corridor but going to Virginia, Eastern Shore of
MD, or even SE PA is not out of the question. Any pointers would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

T.

TSBrackett

Called them (Allied), all they have are the "primed versions". The
same goes for the signmakers. Thanks to the rest of you all for
suggestions but it looks like I'll have to trek out the eastern shore
as Harbor Sales seems to be the only "local" source. Of course they
are only open weekdays. Sigh.

Thanks,

T.