Johan Engblom

Default Drawings for Rob Roy?

Hi, I´m looking for drawings and instructions for building a Rob Roy. Can
anyone help me find them?
Thanks, Johan (Sweden).

jon doe

Mystic Seaport has the full drawings of the original Rob Roy. They sell them
very reasonably. Im sure they are on their web pages.

Hi, I´m looking for drawings and instructions for building a Rob Roy. Can
anyone help me find them?
Thanks, Johan (Sweden).

John Kohnen

Good luck trying to find them at the Mystic Seaport Web pages! They're some
of the worst you'll find anywhere. ( I have no idea how you'd get to the
following page from Mystic Seaport's home page, one of the women working in
the department sent the link to me, but most of their plans can be found
he

http://www.mysticseaport.org/library.../shipslist.cfm

Some other plans can be found he

http://www.mysticseaport.org/research/ro-shipsplans.cfm

Good luck!

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:57:30 -0400 "jon doe" wrote:
Mystic Seaport has the full drawings of the original Rob Roy. They sell them
very reasonably. Im sure they are on their web pages.

John
http://www.boat-links.com/
I cannot help thinking that the people with motor boats miss a great deal.
If they would only keep to rowboats or canoes, and use oar or paddle...
they would get infinitely more benefit than by having their work done for
them by gasoline. Theodore Roosevelt

Stephen Baker

jkohnen says:

Good luck trying to find them at the Mystic Seaport Web pages!

Just phone them and have done with it. ;-)

860-572-0711

Steve