Mad Dog Dave

Default Actual Drawings of WMD

"Iraq's WMD Program Has Been Found And I Did Not Draw it So Stop
Saying That!!"
January 10, 2003
By Bob Boudelang, Angry American Patriot

Well, I'll bet all of those LIEberals and Saddam-appeasers and
Democraps who were poo-pooing Our Great President's War in Iraq (which
is not a quagmyer so stop saying that) are laughing out of the other
sides of their neck now! George W. has discovered the evidence that
the Iraqis were working on weapons of mass distraction and here it is!

! ! ! ! -------------------------- (missile)

=========== (gas cannister)

And I did not draw that myself, no matter what Mrs. Brown Rosenfeld
says. It actually appeared in a real newspaper, as hard as that is to
believe. But I guess even the running dog lackeys of the yellow
journalism press have come around to seeing Our Great President for
what he is.

I suppose LIEberals would have dawdled and waited for the U of N and
then we would have had to face the horror of those drawings.

What if those Iraqi scientists had got their hands on crayolas? Then
there would be color on the drawings and they could have drawn flames
and explosions and dotted lines for bullets and little Americans
yelling "Arrrgh!" and "You got me!"

We would be in some deep pickle then, believe you me. But fortunately
we have a President, who is not a corrupt drunk no matter what they
say, whose mind is equal to a threat like this.

And that was well worth all those dead and wounded soldiers who gave
their lives willingly to defend us from these and other sketches. And
I think the decent thing to do is go on ignoring them like we been
doing up till now. Otherwise our national reserve may weaken and we
would not have another war in time for the election.

But until then we must put up with the bigotry and hate of anti-Bush
candidates, who are clearly motivated by hating Jews. It is horrible
to see how they bash Our Great President, who I am sure treats his
Jewish advisors as good as if they were normal people.

Especially Howard Dean, who hates Jews so much he married one. That
shows he is not really saved, and thus not somebody people should
listen to.

Instead we should listen to decent saved people like Our Great
President and his family, especially Neil who only has the one
venereal disease despite the lies of his critics to make it seem like
he has more than one. And then it is only herpes and not the clap. So
stop saying Neil has the clap, or else!

And I am sure that all the other Hispanish Americans and other
immigrants who are dragging America down are thrilled with Our Great
President's plan to let them go on doing the disgusting low-paying
jobs Americans do not want to do. And yes, the Republicans in Congress
will not pass this plan in a million years, but those people are too
ignorant to know that and will now probably be fooled into voting for
it anyway.

Although I am hoping perhaps it will be passed, and then Mr.
Rabinowitz will hire some immigrant to carry out the fish guts and
wash down the bins. As it is, I have hardly any time to think about
current affairs (and not just waste time in the alley). So just
remember, Neil Bush does not have the clap, and Our Great President
went to war over this.