yan stambouli

Default Looking for plans of traditional Broads Cruiser

We have many canals in eastern Canada as well as more navigable rivers than
we care to count.
I thought a river cruiser like a Broads Cruiser or similar design may be an
interesting project.
TIA
Yan

alex

I am also intrested in that type of crusing,have been looking at
houseboat plans from Glen-L. let me know if you find something.
Alex

yan stambouli

Glen-L 's Bon Voyage is certainly interesting, I find the other designs are
far to ugly. But to be fair, it is a houseboat.
Yan