BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for plans of traditional Broads Cruiser (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/21118-looking-plans-traditional-broads-cruiser.html)

yan stambouli August 5th 04 01:28 AM

Looking for plans of traditional Broads Cruiser

We have many canals in eastern Canada as well as more navigable rivers than
we care to count.
I thought a river cruiser like a Broads Cruiser or similar design may be an
interesting project.
TIA
Yan

alex August 5th 04 02:28 PM

Looking for plans of traditional Broads Cruiser

I am also intrested in that type of crusing,have been looking at
houseboat plans from Glen-L. let me know if you find something.
Alex

yan stambouli August 6th 04 09:03 PM

Looking for plans of traditional Broads Cruiser

Glen-L 's Bon Voyage is certainly interesting, I find the other designs are
far to ugly. But to be fair, it is a houseboat. :)
Yan