Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building

Default Wanted looooong shop vac hose

On Sunday, May 5, 2002 at 5:41:15 AM UTC-7, woodensails wrote:
I am using sump pump hose, but I get an very loud squeal. Think length must
be resonant. Have to wear ear protectors
use a forced loop spiral hose.. not a molded one
"Glen Evans" wrote in message
om...
Who sells extra long hoses for shop vacs or couplings so that several
regular lengths can be attached to make a long one? At Home Depo, I
see replacement hoses for sale but they have no female end so I can't
connect my hose to it. I'd like a hose long enough so that I don't
need to take the shop vac up the ladder and into the boat. 30' would
be nice but 20' would do. I've wondered if the hoses for built-in
vacumn systems would have the correct size male ends.

Thanks,
Glen

Hose clamps SteveB[_2_] General 9 June 6th 09 09:27 PM
Home shop 18 - Electronic shop patriberry Electronics 0 July 16th 08 01:00 PM
Sanitation Hose Don Cruising 22 July 26th 06 12:40 AM
What gives with hose fittings? Roger Long Cruising 21 February 13th 06 06:44 AM
How do I get a hose on a fitting? Lloyd Sumpter General 21 August 22nd 03 05:43 PM