posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising

Default mixing gas and oil questions

Engine repair shops love customers like you....you keep them in business.
Steve

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message ...
On Oct 25, 12:02 pm, ted@theted. wrote:
i have a jetski and a boat with an evinrude 115 hp outboard. can
they both use the same gas/oil mix? someone told me it should be
a pint to six gallons but i would rather mix a pint with 5
gallons because it's easier and to be on the safe side if that's
ok. is a pint to 5 gallons ok for both the jetski and the
evinrude?

thanks!

ted

I only have smaller 2 strokes and one jetski. The jetski mixes it's
self with a oil pump to the carbs. But I mix the same ratio for all
my small engines without any problems.