posted to rec.boats.building
Senior Member

Default Occoume plywood distributors, CT, NY, MA?

Hi folks, it has been a while since I bought BS1088 so I am on the
hunt. Does anyone know of any distributors in th NY, CT, Mass tri
state area where I can find 6mm, 18mm. I have already called Condon,
and Boulter but I do want to shop around. Years ago I used to buy
Jobert brand but have seen nobody that carries it, I will buy other
brands too if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in
advance..

JustWait!

On Feb 2, 2:18*pm, wrote:
Hi folks, it has been a while since I bought BS1088 so I am on the
hunt. Does anyone know of any distributors in th NY, CT, Mass tri
state area where I can find 6mm, 18mm. I have already called Condon,
and Boulter but I do want to shop around. Years ago I used to buy
Jobert brand but have seen nobody that carries it, I will buy other
brands too if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in
advance..

JustWait!

Why dont you go " chop some down" ? Asswipe.