BoatBanter.com

-   -   Occoume plywood distributors, CT, NY, MA? (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/102197-occoume-plywood-distributors-ct-ny-ma.html)

[email protected] February 2nd 09 07:18 PM

Occoume plywood distributors, CT, NY, MA?

Hi folks, it has been a while since I bought BS1088 so I am on the
hunt. Does anyone know of any distributors in th NY, CT, Mass tri
state area where I can find 6mm, 18mm. I have already called Condon,
and Boulter but I do want to shop around. Years ago I used to buy
Jobert brand but have seen nobody that carries it, I will buy other
brands too if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in
advance..

JustWait!

[email protected] February 6th 09 04:06 AM

On Feb 2, 2:18*pm, wrote:
Hi folks, it has been a while since I bought BS1088 so I am on the
hunt. Does anyone know of any distributors in th NY, CT, Mass tri
state area where I can find 6mm, 18mm. I have already called Condon,
and Boulter but I do want to shop around. Years ago I used to buy
Jobert brand but have seen nobody that carries it, I will buy other
brands too if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in
advance..

JustWait!

Why dont you go " chop some down" ? Asswipe.

Wayne.B February 11th 09 04:56 AM

Occoume plywood distributors, CT, NY, MA?

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:18:17 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Hi folks, it has been a while since I bought BS1088 so I am on the
hunt. Does anyone know of any distributors in th NY, CT, Mass tri
state area where I can find 6mm, 18mm. I have already called Condon,
and Boulter but I do want to shop around. Years ago I used to buy
Jobert brand but have seen nobody that carries it, I will buy other
brands too if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in
advance..

JustWait!

I always used Condon in White Plains when we lived in Westchester.
Brewer's Woodworking Store in Mamaroneck can probably get it also but
likely to be more expensive than Condon's.