posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Wilbur H

Dave wrote:
Let me try to chip away at some of your appalling ignorance on the subject

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:07:30 -0800 (PST), Bob said:

Who appointed the guy in charge? Mr. Bush. I guess he cant appoint
them all like good ole Brownie.

Guess again. The "guy in charge" in FNMA's case (I assume you mean the
president of that corporation) is chosen by the board of directors. The
current board of FNMA as of the date of its most recent annual meeting
consists entirely of directors chosen by stockholders. The President is
entitled to appoint 6 of the 18 directors. The appointments of the most
recent presidentially appointed directors expired in April of 2004, and the
President left all of those slots unfilled.

Great! So the JW, decided that it just wasn't important that he should
exercise his authority, perhaps actually his duty, and allowed one third
of the board positions to go unfilled. Oh well, I guess they weren't
important.

Cheers
martin

Wilbur and Redcloud Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 April 15th 08 02:36 AM
Wilbur the rectum Wilbur Hubbard[_3_] Cruising 2 April 11th 08 03:16 PM
I almost met Wilbur! Jeff ASA 7 August 10th 07 02:11 AM
Hey Wilbur Joe ASA 3 June 14th 07 04:48 PM
Hey, Wilbur! jlrogers ASA 1 May 26th 07 05:21 PM