posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default America's new image in the world

Change we can believe in:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

Why are America's self-declared mortal enemies so pleased?

Don't they drink the kumbaya kool-aid?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 10-Nov-2008, "Charles Momsen" wrote:

Change we can believe in:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

Why are America's self-declared mortal enemies so pleased?

Don't they drink the kumbaya kool-aid?

It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Steve" wrote in message

troll sh*t removed
It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

It says to me that there are a couple of really bitter and angry people on
Usenet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Steve" wrote in message

On 10-Nov-2008, "Charles Momsen" wrote:

Change we can believe in:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

Why are America's self-declared mortal enemies so pleased?

Don't they drink the kumbaya kool-aid?

It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

I worry about the Russians. If they sense weakness they will take advantage
of it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Steve" wrote in message

troll sh*t removed
It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

It says to me that there are a couple of really bitter and angry people on
Usenet.

Says to me someone clings to my every word. Just what I want!

Looking for an image Dave Van Touring 2 July 10th 06 09:42 PM
What is this - image Mic Cruising 1 February 9th 06 02:47 PM
Gulf Stream image.. Gary T Cruising 6 October 14th 05 12:56 PM
Image in instruction Eric Nyre Touring 7 June 15th 04 01:24 AM
image of duck weights being used lane Boat Building 5 November 12th 03 11:49 AM