BoatBanter.com

-   -   America's new image in the world (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/99928-americas-new-image-world.html)

Charles Momsen November 10th 08 08:25 PM

America's new image in the world

Change we can believe in:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

Why are America's self-declared mortal enemies so pleased?

Don't they drink the kumbaya kool-aid?

Steve November 11th 08 01:45 AM

On 10-Nov-2008, "Charles Momsen" wrote:

Change we can believe in:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

Why are America's self-declared mortal enemies so pleased?

Don't they drink the kumbaya kool-aid?

It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

Capt. JG November 11th 08 03:39 AM

America's new image in the world

"Steve" wrote in message

troll sh*t removed
It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

It says to me that there are a couple of really bitter and angry people on
Usenet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Charles Momsen November 11th 08 04:16 AM

"Steve" wrote in message

On 10-Nov-2008, "Charles Momsen" wrote:

Change we can believe in:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ow_article= 1

Why are America's self-declared mortal enemies so pleased?

Don't they drink the kumbaya kool-aid?

It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

I worry about the Russians. If they sense weakness they will take advantage
of it.

Charles Momsen November 11th 08 04:21 AM

America's new image in the world

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Steve" wrote in message

troll sh*t removed
It says to me they are even more demented than "Americans" are.

It says to me that there are a couple of really bitter and angry people on
Usenet.

Says to me someone clings to my every word. Just what I want!