posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default AYC Awards

The sailing yacht, Erie Grog was presented with the prestigious
Associated
Yacht Club Keel boat Championship series award for Jam B, Second
place....
red flag.

During this invitation only event, I was proud to accept this award.
I'll
have you know, that I was very cordial to the AYC delegates and at no
time
did I mention the "lack-lust" crew that I am force to sail with.
Instead
I focused on what "I" did during the year and how great "I" was.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Nov 2, 1:58*pm, Bloody Horvath wrote:
The sailing yacht, Erie Grog was presented with the prestigious
Associated
Yacht Club Keel boat Championship series award for Jam B, Second
place....
red flag.

During this invitation only event, I was proud to accept this award.
I'll
have you know, that I was very cordial to the AYC delegates and at no
time
did I mention the "lack-lust" crew that I am force to sail with.
Instead
I focused on what "I" did during the year and how great "I" was.

Only second place? No wonder you bitched about your sorry crew. Maybe
you should flog them more, or maybe you should just fire them and hire
new ones. Under an Obama Presidency, I'm sure there will be some kind
of gov't handout program for yacht owners.

OTOH my boat has a great crew. We don't always win but we always sail
very well and we have fun.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Now that's funny!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Only second place? No wonder you bitched about your sorry crew. Maybe

Bloody Horvath wrote:
It's an AYC award. *The AYC is a combination of twenty four yacht
clubs. *This is like winning the silver medal.

I gathered it was something like the district high-point series I've
been in a couple of different places; where you go to multiple events
in multiple venues and place consistently well.

Congratulations on the accomplishment and I know that you really have
a good crew

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 2 Nov, 21:13, Bloody Horvath wrote:
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:04:48 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

Only second place? No wonder you bitched about your sorry crew. Maybe

It's an AYC award. The AYC is a combination of twenty four yacht
clubs. This is like winning the silver medal.

Silver IS good.

John Mc Cain will be telling us about the joys
of coming second (Silver) in the near future.

Regards

Donal
--

you should flog them more, or maybe you should just fire them and hire
new ones. Under an Obama Presidency, I'm sure there will be some kind
of gov't handout program for yacht owners.

OTOH my boat has a great crew. We don't always win but we always sail
very well and we have fun.

Good for you.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

The Mooron Awards! Capt. Rob ASA 16 April 28th 06 05:41 PM
ASA Annual IAACS Awards Admiral Halsey ASA 4 April 24th 05 05:36 PM
OT : 2004 Darwin Awards Bart Senior ASA 4 September 21st 04 01:09 AM
More Awards for Moore Bobsprit ASA 8 June 29th 04 11:49 AM
kook awards Michael Cook ASA 2 September 15th 03 06:19 PM