posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] don234@lanode.com is offline

Default AYC Awards

On 2 Nov, 21:13, Bloody Horvath wrote:
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:04:48 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

Only second place? No wonder you bitched about your sorry crew. Maybe

It's an AYC award. The AYC is a combination of twenty four yacht
clubs. This is like winning the silver medal.

Silver IS good.

John Mc Cain will be telling us about the joys
of coming second (Silver) in the near future.

Regards

Donal
--

you should flog them more, or maybe you should just fire them and hire
new ones. Under an Obama Presidency, I'm sure there will be some kind

OTOH my boat has a great crew. We don't always win but we always sail
very well and we have fun.

Good for you.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.