posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default The Mooron Awards!

Nominations.....

Best near or total mental breakdown on ASA: Joe

Best trolling other than Bobsprit on ASA: Tie between Mys Terry and Bob
Crantz

Most boring on or off topic posts: Bart

Most angry and frustrated poster on ASA: Loco after Bobsprit buys nicer
faster boat

Saddest ASA member and it shows: Doug, still stuck on a powerboat.

Most missed ASA member: Capt. Neal

World's dumbest posts ever: Lloyd Bonafide

Biggest decline in post quality: Scotty

Poster on ASA with biggest balls: Tie between Joe and Katy

Poster who actually backs up what he says: Bobsprit

Poster with nicest boat overall: Bobsprit

Poster who is most generous with ASA: Bobsprit

Poster with most class: Old Thom

Poster with no class: Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nominations.....

Best near or total mental breakdown on ASA: Joe

Best trolling other than Bobsprit on ASA: Tie between Mys Terry and Bob
Crantz

Thanks for the recognition. I think Mys Terry may have the edge though. The
caustic remarks aside, those one liner comments with the unique perspective
is the hallmark of genius. It shows the ability to read something literally,
take one step back, look at the bigger picture and with a few simple words
expose the true premise of his victim, much to their chagrin. I'm a big fan
of simplicity and those one liners are great, especially if they "agree"
with the victim. A recent example was during the discussion of appellations
in which one Mr. King anticipated some fine new vintage "coming down the
road". Another involved "putting icing on the cake". Mys Terry's artful
replies of this nature are truly appreciated by those of the trolling
cognescenti.

Most boring on or off topic posts: Bart

Most angry and frustrated poster on ASA: Loco after Bobsprit buys nicer
faster boat

Saddest ASA member and it shows: Doug, still stuck on a powerboat.

At least it's not a Donzi!

Most missed ASA member: Capt. Neal

I miss him.

World's dumbest posts ever: Lloyd Bonafide

He's an old timer Korean War Veteran.

Biggest decline in post quality: Scotty

Poster on ASA with biggest balls: Tie between Joe and Katy

Poster who actually backs up what he says: Bobsprit

Poster with nicest boat overall: Bobsprit

Poster who is most generous with ASA: Bobsprit

Poster with most class: Old Thom

Poster with no class: Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

About as impressive as you sucking yourself off as MsT in this pathetic
thread Robert.

Poster who want to be my wife and posting as Mysterry: Robert E Brody
aka Chester.
Poster who's had his wifes boat in the water for weeks: Robert Brody
Poster who is not allowed to sail his wifes boat: Robert Brody
Poster who is a self acclaimed weedend warrior: Robert
Poster who is so pathetic he posting Kiddie pics: Robert
Poster who calls himself a Capt. but hasen't a clue: Robert
Poster who knows way more about cheap cameras then boats: Robert
Poster who is the best Housewife: Robert
Poster who is a lousy photographer: Yelp you guessed it...Robert Brody

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Picture to clear?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

" poster with most class-Ole Thom"

Sorry Nutsy; I have about as much class as a half of can of Stewed
Tomatoes but Thanks anyway.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Nominations.....

Damnation! Not even an honourable mention. Rats!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Martin Baxter wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote:
Nominations.....

Damnation! Not even an honourable mention. Rats!

Cheers
Marty

You can have mine...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Martin, you're just too much of a gentleman for ASA.
I'm terribly sorry to have to say such a thing...but you've had it
coming for some time now.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Martin, you're just too much of a gentleman for ASA.
I'm terribly sorry to have to say such a thing...but you've had it
coming for some time now.

"We shall endeavour......", Winston Churchill or Chief Dan George?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Nominations.....

Damnation! Not even an honourable mention. Rats!

All that means is that Boob**** is not psychotically jelious
of you.

Could be because of your location?

Scotty

The Church of Mooron Joe ASA 3 March 4th 06 04:37 AM
A winter olympic sport for Mooron Joe ASA 0 February 16th 06 10:01 PM
Real Sailing...For Mooron Capt. Rob ASA 1 February 15th 06 12:25 AM
Poor Mooron!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 22 November 30th 05 02:18 AM