posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default is it fraudulent or illegal?

To a liberal/dem it doesn't matter

Isn't it interesting. The dem's want to give free healthcare and education
to illegal immigrants. Is there no meaning in a libs mind to the word
illegal. And now the dems/libs say voter registration fraud (acorn) is not
voter fraud. I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when
it applies to their warped idea of equality.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
To a liberal/dem it doesn't matter

Isn't it interesting. The dem's want to give free healthcare and education
to illegal immigrants. Is there no meaning in a libs mind to the word
illegal. And now the dems/libs say voter registration fraud (acorn) is not
voter fraud. I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when
it applies to their warped idea of equality.

Liberals are proud of the fact that they have no moral standards. They say
that since conservatives claim to have moral standards then they need to be
held to a higher standard and should they fail to live up to those high
standards then they deserve to be persecuted. Bill Clinton never claimed to
be a faithful husband so having oral sex with Monica Lewinski in the Oval
office could be excused. Since he didn't believe oral sex with a young
intern was immoral he could even justify lying under oath at his impeachment
trial because it depended upon what the meaning of "is" is. Barney Frank
can run a prostitute ring out of his house and remain in good standing in
Congress but Mark Foley's emails to a former intern forced him to resign.
Wm. Jefferson, Democrat La was indicted on bribery charges yet still serves
in congress. And the list goes on.

This shows how liberals, since they don't claim to have any moral standards,
don't need to act morally. They don't even have to obey the law because they
don't claim to be law-abiding citizens. Hence, any immoral behavior by
liberals is to be accepted as par for the course.

People who vote for these criminals are themselves criminals, for the most
part, so they condone such behavior because they partake in such activities
themselves. This is your Democrat party.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:17:33 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Wish I had the ability to say what you said as well as you said it.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...

Wish I had the ability to say what you said as well as you said it.

You also might want to consider removing your head from Neal's ass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:39:33 -0500, Ken Marino
said:

I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when
it applies to their warped idea of equality.

That does call to mind a question I've been meaning to ask of those who
live
in states with early voting, since I have no experience with such a
system.
Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and casting a vote,
or
is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union elections, where
Cornelius
the Acorn volunteer can come round to the nursing home and "help" the
voter
fill out the ballot and make sure it gets delivered?

No, it's more like this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in649380.shtml

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when it applies
to their warped idea of equality.

That does call to mind a question I've been meaning to ask of those who
live in states with early voting, since I have no experience with such a
system. Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and
casting a vote, or is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union
elections, where Cornelius the Acorn volunteer can come round to the
nursing home and "help" the voter fill out the ballot and make sure it
gets delivered?

Your close to right. The other reason is the main democratic voting
motto-- vote early and often.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when it applies
to their warped idea of equality.

That does call to mind a question I've been meaning to ask of those who
live
in states with early voting, since I have no experience with such a
system.
Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and casting a
vote, or
is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union elections, where
Cornelius
the Acorn volunteer can come round to the nursing home and "help" the
voter
fill out the ballot and make sure it gets delivered?

No, it's more like this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in649380.shtml

prosecute them and throw them in jail. But don't forget that the same
people saying that this is going on will tell you there is no reason to
investigate acorn.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ken Marino wrote:
To a liberal/dem it doesn't matter

Isn't it interesting. The dem's want to give free healthcare and education
to illegal immigrants.

Damn, it doesn't matter if they're legal or illegal, if they can't
afford to pay, let them die on the front lawn of the hospital!

Cheers
Martin
posted to alt.sailing.asa

m...

said:

[...]

It's been investigated and will continue to be investigated, but there's a
big difference in voter fraud and registration fraud. Do you really expect
Mickey Mouse to show up and try to vote?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and casting a
vote,
or
is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union elections, where
Cornelius
the Acorn volunteer can come round to the nursing home and "help" the
voter
fill out the ballot and make sure it gets delivered?

No, it's more like this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in649380.shtml

I seem to have missed the part about early voting in that article, Jon.

Try and keep up. We're talking about supposed registration fraud by acorn
vs. voter fraud by some republicans.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor ASA 0 March 31st 06 05:26 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor General 0 March 31st 06 05:24 AM
What is illegal? Peter H General 0 July 4th 03 02:00 AM
What is illegal? Peter H General 0 July 4th 03 02:00 AM