posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default is it fraudulent or illegal?

On 29 Oct 2008 20:16:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:47:49 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

Do you really expect
Mickey Mouse to show up and try to vote?

In Chicago? Of course. And I expect his ballot would be counted.

Up until now, I thought you were merely somewhat mis-guided.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:02:29 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

.. .
said:

Do you really expect
Mickey Mouse to show up and try to vote?

In Chicago? Of course. And I expect his ballot would be counted.

I think Bush voted absentee in Crawford, which fits on several levels.

And voting for McCain, which almost rises to "incest"

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:16:21 -0500, Ken Marino
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:47:49 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:09:39 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:39:33 -0500, Ken Marino
said:

I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when it
applies to their warped idea of equality.

That does call to mind a question I've been meaning to ask of those
who live
in states with early voting, since I have no experience with such a
system.
Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and casting a
vote, or
is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union elections, where
Cornelius
the Acorn volunteer can come round to the nursing home and "help" the
voter
fill out the ballot and make sure it gets delivered?

No, it's more like this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in649380.shtml

prosecute them and throw them in jail. But don't forget that the same
people saying that this is going on will tell you there is no reason to
investigate acorn.

It's been investigated and will continue to be investigated, but there's
a big difference in voter fraud and registration fraud. Do you really
expect Mickey Mouse to show up and try to vote?

No I don't, but I wouldn't put it past the dem's to try. The problem is,
voter fraud will not occur without voter registration fraud happening
first.
Once registered, one only needs a phony I.D. to go in and vote.
When you know who the phony registration people are it doesn't take much
effort to get a phony I.D. You have to have the phony registration to get
it all started.

Wrong. Completely wrong.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:21:45 -0500, Ken Marino
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:14:01 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:48:46 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Try and keep up. We're talking about supposed registration fraud by
acorn vs. voter fraud by some republicans.

Correction: you were talking about registration fraud by Acorn until I
raised a separate question about the potential for early voting to be
the subject of similar fraud. You responded to my question with a
pointer to some web site having nothing to do with early voting. I take
it that's a subject you don't want to talk about. That's ok. But I do
wish that if you have nothing to add that's responsive to the question
you'd simply refrain from responding to the question.

C'mon Dave. You know the best defense when you don't have one is to
change the subject. That tactic, and vulgarities are the #1 and #2 ways
libs get their points across.

Are you serious? Dave has a custom made pair of gloves he uses to hold
the goal posts as he runs around with them.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Ah... so you think someone is going to risk 5 years in jail and a $10K
fine for one vote.... are you really this stupid or are you just
pretending. You've got to be pretending.

I've seen people risk felonies for drug abuse.

Have you?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:44:49 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Ah... so you think someone is going to risk 5 years in jail and a $10K
fine
for one vote....

Dunno how it is where you are, but in NYC the chances of anyone's being
caught, let alone arrested, for trying to vote using a false name are
probably less than one in a million. In 35 years I've never even been
asked
to produce ID at the polling place.

Dave, you really need to stop channeling the RNC or whatever you're
channeling.

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismg...voteridreq.htm

"Updated October 23, 2008

First-Time Voters
The federal Help America Vote Act mandates that all states require
identification from first-time voters who registered to vote by mail and did
not provide verification of their identification with their mail-in voter
registration."

So, even if there was an attempt to defaud by absentee, it wouldn't work.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:32:07 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

If you're channeling Karl (Achtung) Rove, then yes.

LOL.

To paraphrase a recent McCain line, if you wanted to run against Karl Rove
you should have done it four years ago.

Yes, that is funny. McCain actually did run against Rove eight years ago.
So, he's got lots of experience!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

[...]

Guess you never heard of a phony I.D,
posted to alt.sailing.asa

said:

[...]

Guess you'd better be prepared to go to jail for five years and pay a
whopper of a fine. Is it worth it for one vote? You decide.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor ASA 0 March 31st 06 05:26 AM
Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not..................... Expert Humor General 0 March 31st 06 05:24 AM
What is illegal? Peter H General 0 July 4th 03 02:00 AM
What is illegal? Peter H General 0 July 4th 03 02:00 AM