posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Birth witnessed in Kenya!

Relatives testify!

http://sarahpalinvpwoman.blogspot.co...ndma-says.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
Relatives testify!

http://sarahpalinvpwoman.blogspot.co...ndma-says.html

I knew it. I just knew it. The Obama Marxist isn't even eligible to be
president of the United States. Shows how stupid the Democrat Party is not
to have thoroughly vetted this fraudulent character!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:11:13 -0400, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I knew it. I just knew it. The Obama Marxist isn't even eligible to be
president of the United States. Shows how stupid the Democrat Party is
not to have thoroughly vetted this fraudulent character!

Wilbur Hubbard

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sha....html?/photos/
uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
t...
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:11:13 -0400, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I knew it. I just knew it. The Obama Marxist isn't even eligible to be
president of the United States. Shows how stupid the Democrat Party is
not to have thoroughly vetted this fraudulent character!

Wilbur Hubbard

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sha....html?/photos/
uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Neal is concerned because his birthcert is a forgery.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
t...
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:11:13 -0400, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I knew it. I just knew it. The Obama Marxist isn't even eligible to be
president of the United States. Shows how stupid the Democrat Party is
not to have thoroughly vetted this fraudulent character!

Wilbur Hubbard

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sha....html?/photos/
uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Clearly a forgery! The man's own grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:17:19 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
et...
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:11:13 -0400, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I knew it. I just knew it. The Obama Marxist isn't even eligible to be
president of the United States. Shows how stupid the Democrat Party is
not to have thoroughly vetted this fraudulent character!

Wilbur Hubbard

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sha....html?/photos/
uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Clearly a forgery! The man's own grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

Wilbur Hubbard

How old is the man's grandmother?

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:17:19 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
net...
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:11:13 -0400, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

I knew it. I just knew it. The Obama Marxist isn't even eligible to be
president of the United States. Shows how stupid the Democrat Party is
not to have thoroughly vetted this fraudulent character!

Wilbur Hubbard

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.sha....html?/photos/
uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Clearly a forgery! The man's own grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

Wilbur Hubbard

How old is the man's grandmother?

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

She is 86. Have a look at:-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eep-faith.html

birth cert. Ken Marino ASA 0 October 12th 08 08:26 PM
Birth of a Boat Chuck Gould General 50 March 11th 07 02:02 AM
Birth and death at the Boat Show Chuck Gould General 1 September 15th 06 03:55 PM
Brain-Dead Woman in Va. Gives Birth Jack Smith General 17 August 4th 05 01:57 AM
Kenya questions Jeff Cruising 0 December 31st 03 07:40 PM