Jack Smith

Default Brain-Dead Woman in Va. Gives Birth

My guess is the was a liberal.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...03/194076.html

*JimH*

"Jack Smith" JohnSmithers@hotmailcom wrote in message
My guess is the was a liberal.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...03/194076.html

Not funny.

Jack Smith

Well, sorry you didn't like it.

Is it not funny because it used a serious subject to make a joke?

Jack Smith wrote:
My guess is the was a liberal.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...03/194076.html

Smithers, you are nothing but a pathetic, low life piece of ****.

Jack Smith

JimH,

Most humor uses serious subjects to make a joke.

Someone once described the difference between a tragedy and a comedy as "A
tragedy is when I have a hangnail. A comedy is when you fall through a hole
and break a leg."

I am positive that Michael Jackson did not find the pedophile jokes funny.
I am also sure their were pedophiles who were insulted by the humor.

As I said, I am sorry you did not find it funny. I did.

Correct.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Jack Smith" JohnSmithers@hotmailcom wrote in message
My guess is the was a liberal.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...03/194076.html

Not funny.

Jack Smith

Kevin,
Did you not like my joke because it poked fun at liberals? I know I was not
poking fun at the brain dead woman.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jack Smith wrote:
Kevin,
Did you not like my joke because it poked fun at liberals? I know I was not
poking fun at the brain dead woman.

I'm not Kevin.

Jack Smith wrote:
Kevin,
Did you not like my joke because it poked fun at liberals? I know I was not
poking fun at the brain dead woman.

I'm not Kevin, but you are still a worthless piece of ****.

Jack Smith

Kevin,
I am offended by your statement and you have offended my mother by saying
she gave birth to a worthless piece of ****.

PS - How is the FAS coming along?

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jack Smith wrote:
Kevin,
Did you not like my joke because it poked fun at liberals? I know I was
not
poking fun at the brain dead woman.

I'm not Kevin, but you are still a worthless piece of ****.

Is Bush Insane or Brain Dead? Bobsprit ASA 0 October 14th 04 11:45 AM
Why the word "dead" is not used in the context of deduced navigation JAXAshby General 49 August 7th 04 11:45 PM
Flogging a Dead Horse (on topic) Gould 0738 General 3 July 23rd 04 11:18 AM
Teaching question Jonathan Ganz ASA 65 July 22nd 04 12:27 AM
Bush Exploits Photo of Dead Bodies Jim General 35 March 15th 04 10:32 PM