Bobsprit

Default Is Bush Insane or Brain Dead?

Bush also objected when Kerry quoted him as saying he did not think much about
Osama bin Laden and was not all that concerned about him.
“I just don’t think I ever said I’m not worried about Osama bin Laden,�
Bush said. “It’s kind of one of those exaggerations.�
In fact, Bush said almost exactly that in March 2002, speaking of bin Laden:
“I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.� He
described bin Laden at the time as “marginalized� and said, “I just
don’t spend that much time on him.�

RB