posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default He's toast!

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...092208.article

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Charles Momsen wrote:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...092208.article

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool
all of the people all of the time.

Has he said what he would do about the Wall Street situation yet or have
the old liberals democrat not yet told him what he thinks on that subject.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Keith nuttle" wrote in message

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all
of the people all of the time.

Has he said what he would do about the Wall Street situation yet or have
the old liberals democrat not yet told him what he thinks on that subject.

So, you believe that the guy who's been in DC for 26 years and was part of
the problem is going to solve the problems by firing someone. Now, that's
what I call a decider.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ions...
"Keith nuttle" wrote in message

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all
of the people all of the time.

Has he said what he would do about the Wall Street situation yet or have
the old liberals democrat not yet told him what he thinks on that
subject.

So, you believe that the guy who's been in DC for 26 years and was part of
the problem is going to solve the problems by firing someone. Now, that's
what I call a decider.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

My, how things change!

From: "Jonathan Ganz"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: I SAW BUSH
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:14:59 -0700

. net

Are you feeling stupid? I like McCain because he's one of
the few honest politicos out there. What does conservative
mean to you? Rush?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ions...
"Keith nuttle" wrote in message

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool all
of the people all of the time.

Has he said what he would do about the Wall Street situation yet or have
the old liberals democrat not yet told him what he thinks on that
subject.

So, you believe that the guy who's been in DC for 26 years and was part of
the problem is going to solve the problems by firing someone. Now, that's
what I call a decider.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Joe Biden has been in the Senate for 36 years, but he's completely qualified
to deal with the crisis. That's because he's a Democrat. In fact, don't you
agree with Nancy Pelosi (only 20 years in office) that not one single
Democrat or the Democrats in general are to blame for any of the mess. It's
all the Republican's fault.

It's just amazing that for you political affiliation alone is the
determining factor for good or evil and actually defines evil. Saves a lot
of unnecessary thought, understanding and analysis doesn't it?

Martin Luther King was a Republican.

What's interesting if the word "Republican" was replaced with an ethnic,
sexual orientation or gender category one would be called a hate monger. But
it's ok to hate Republicans, whether they are elected into office, or your
neighbor or co worker or client.

The problem isn't the Democrats or Republicans. The problem is people like
you who want to give the government so much power over other people's lives
(and your own too) and then tell them how to run everything. All you ever
get out of your view and methods is more bandaids on top of bandaids and
things will always get worse. It's a form of mental disorder when someone
feels so compelled to arrange and order the lives of others. It also shows a
lack of respect for your fellow man which stems from your own core
evaluation.

Psychologically healthy people manage their own lives, respect others, leave
others free to their own path of choice. They don't leave a path of wreckage
behind them, they can put themselves in the other guy's place, they can see
themselves as others see them - in other words the have something called
"emotional intelligence". They also realize that first they must solve their
own personal problems before they can go on to solve the problems of the
world (and all the world's problems are simply a large collection of
personal problems, the most dire come from those with personal problems and
power).

To judge people solely on their political affiliation, religion, skin color,
or any other classification falls short of judging the entire person in
what it takes to be a complete human being. Someday, though highly unlikely,
you may develop that capacity to see yourself and others. Until then, it's
all the Republican's fault.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'm going to reply to both of your posts, then I'll likely put you in the
recycle bin, given your likely troll behavior.

Yes, things change. I had respect for McCain. I don't any more. Palin is a
good example of why. She's a sick joke from someone who should no better.

I'm not sure why you thought it was necessary to include all the header
crap... I'm sure it makes you feel superior somehow.

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ions...
"Keith nuttle" wrote in message

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool
all of the people all of the time.

Has he said what he would do about the Wall Street situation yet or have
the old liberals democrat not yet told him what he thinks on that
subject.

So, you believe that the guy who's been in DC for 26 years and was part
of the problem is going to solve the problems by firing someone. Now,
that's what I call a decider.

My, how things change!

Are you feeling stupid? I like McCain because he's one of
the few honest politicos out there. What does conservative
mean to you? Rush?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Joe Biden has been in the Senate for 36 years, but he's completely
qualified to deal with the crisis. That's because he's a Democrat. In
fact, don't you agree with Nancy Pelosi (only 20 years in office) that not
one single Democrat or the Democrats in general are to blame for any of
the mess. It's all the Republican's fault.

Biden is at least as qualified as McCain. However, there's a big difference.
His first reaction was not to want to fire someone. I love it how McCain can
actually stand there with a straight face in the face of his bizarre and
dangerous tendencies.

It's just amazing that for you political affiliation alone is the
determining factor for good or evil and actually defines evil. Saves a
lot of unnecessary thought, understanding and analysis doesn't it?

Making stuff up, as the troll you are. I never said that, I've never
believed that, and you're just lying, which is a typical right-wing tactic.

Martin Luther King was a Republican.

Not sure why you think this is significant. Do you think he would be now?
The Republican party, the party of Lincoln, championed freedom for his
people since the mid-1800s as I recall. The Democrats started the KKK as I
recall. Are you living in the past or are you just a troll... hmmmmm....

troll bs removed

Psychologically healthy people manage their own lives, respect others,
leave others free to their own path of choice. They don't leave a path of
wreckage behind them, they can put themselves in the other guy's place,
they can see themselves as others see them - in other words the have
something called "emotional intelligence". They also realize that first
they must solve their own personal problems before they can go on to solve
the problems of the world (and all the world's problems are simply a large
collection of personal problems, the most dire come from those with
personal problems and power).

Yes, I agree. Perhaps you should give it a shot. My experience with you is
that you're a mean-spirited troll.

To judge people solely on their political affiliation, religion, skin
color, or any other classification falls short of judging the entire
person in what it takes to be a complete human being. Someday, though
highly unlikely, you may develop that capacity to see yourself and others.
Until then, it's all the Republican's fault.

Unfortunately for you, you have a long way to go to be a complete human
being.

Ok. So, type all you want, I won't be reading it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:34:29 -0400, Keith nuttle
wrote:

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can not fool
all of the people all of the time.

Bush's epitaph?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's amazing that after all that's happened that ANYONE could vote for
McCain or truly feel McCain is the face of change. No one, not a
single Bush detractor ever expected Bush to be so awful at his job. It
has nothing to do with party affiliation. Only the most ignorant or
gullible still believes Bush to be a republican. He's been nothing
short of a opportunist with virtually no US interests at the core.
McCain will continue with this of course. Watching him on stage making
his speeches is just about painful. He's too old. Not everyone his age
is. But McCain's hard life has left him weaker than many and the job
will kill him. His VP is not capable at all.

So in the end we may have an even worse 4 years ahead because people
vote AGAINST candidates more than for them these days. With McCain in
office the economy will fall deeper and deeper into the drink and the
days of Clinton will seem like the Roaring twenties.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:

[...]

If you do the math, (well arithmetic in fact), each and every American
family gets to pay $10,000 to bail out the Wall St, boys.

Before you fly of the handle Dave, I realize that those who pay no taxes
will probably get a handout,,,,, that just means that those of you who
work hard to make a decent living will get to pay an even larger share
to save these idiots asses.

Cheers
Marty

JLROGERS dumber than Toast? Capt. Rob ASA 14 May 26th 06 06:12 AM
Is my engine toast? Roger Long Cruising 2 April 24th 05 08:39 PM
Bush is toast F330 GT General 64 November 5th 04 01:32 PM
Bush is toast! Bobsprit ASA 0 January 26th 04 01:27 AM