posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default He's toast!

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

Yes, they get cash and Jon Boy gets a fix! :-)

--
Gregory Hall

Housing prices in the Sacramento area has dropped over 30% since its peak in
Jan '06. I can understand his concern about the financial crisis, he's
already lost over a quarter million dollars in valuation from the peak. God
forbid he refinanced and pulled equity out of inflated houses, the last
place to be is upside down. Unfortunately, keeping housing prices inflated
is not the solution to the problem, it will only prolong it.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:23:09 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
areasolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it right.
Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

Well, that one sure parted your hair in the middle.

He's also not too bright...

http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?ergot+poisoning

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

Yes, they get cash and Jon Boy gets a fix! :-)

--
Gregory Hall

Housing prices in the Sacramento area has dropped over 30% since its peak
in Jan '06. I can understand his concern about the financial crisis, he's
already lost over a quarter million dollars in valuation from the peak.
God forbid he refinanced and pulled equity out of inflated houses, the
last place to be is upside down. Unfortunately, keeping housing prices
inflated is not the solution to the problem, it will only prolong it.

I hope he loses his ass! I'd love to see him foreclosed upon. I hope they
keep raising property taxes out there until he can't pay them anymore. After
all, how much can somebody make from sailing lessons? I love to see him
victimized by the very liberal policies he advocates and votes for. T'would
serve the idiot right! The only way these libs are ever going to learn is
when they lose their asses and can't get any more handouts from the
government.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

I don't wish foreclosure on him, especially someone so nice and so dedicated
to seeking the truth. I pray he makes all his mortgage payments and meets
all his obligations. I also hope that house prices are allowed to fall to
their true market levels so those of lesser income can afford to purchase
one. I'm also sure that California, the most benevolent state in the union,
will create many new programs to help those displaced by the housing crisis,
regardless of citizenship. Some will feel the squeeze of the cost of these
new programs, be it in higher gas taxes, recreational fees, boat and car
registration, business taxes, income taxes, net worth taxes, and the like
but it should all be taken in the context of being a great privilege to help
those less fortunate than oneself. Jonathan would never see this as wrong or
bad, there's not a single streak of malevolence in his entire being.
Jonathan would be elevated to a higher astral plane by spending more of his
industry to help his fellow man. Jonathan also realizes the even greater
benevolence and wisdom of elected Democrats. Higher taxes simply mean better
living for everyone and egalitarian policies of enforced equality can only
bring true harmony to the masses. Such is the nature of true benevolence.
Jonathan is nothing less than that. I truly hope that Jonathan gets all the
government he wishes for.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it right.
Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

--
Gregory Hall

You missed out on that one big time.
Ergot is a disease that occurs on grain and frequently on rye.
Jon wins!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it
right. Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

--
Gregory Hall

You missed out on that one big time.
Ergot is a disease that occurs on grain and frequently on rye.
Jon wins!

Sorry, you and the Gay One and the saltymutt lose. I trolled and you idiots
bit. That makes me the winner.

--
Gregory Hall

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
reasolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it right.
Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

Bwaahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahah!
What an uneducated PUTZ you are!!!!

He wrote RYE...he MEANT rye!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:40:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:23:09 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
yareasolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it right.
Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

Well, that one sure parted your hair in the middle.

He's also not too bright...

http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?ergot+poisoning

Good for you Jon....slap him hard!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it
right. Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

--
Gregory Hall

You missed out on that one big time.
Ergot is a disease that occurs on grain and frequently on rye.
Jon wins!

Sorry, you and the Gay One and the saltymutt lose. I trolled and you idiots
bit. That makes me the winner.

JFC....Not the I made a fool of myself and I win tack?

Bwaahahahahahahhahahahhahaha!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
areasolutions...
snip

In a rye sense?

Bwwwwwhahhahahahahahahhahahahahha! Maybe you should have spelled it right.
Next time try "wry." Lordy, what a PUTZ!

Bwaahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahah!
What an uneducated PUTZ you are!!!!

He wrote RYE...he MEANT rye!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Another fish on the old rusty hook. Bwahahahahahahahah! That makes four with
one post.

----
Gregory Hall

JLROGERS dumber than Toast? Capt. Rob ASA 14 May 26th 06 06:12 AM
Is my engine toast? Roger Long Cruising 2 April 24th 05 08:39 PM
Bush is toast F330 GT General 64 November 5th 04 01:32 PM
Bush is toast! Bobsprit ASA 0 January 26th 04 01:27 AM