posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Things Bob hasn't told us

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:07:09 -0500, jlrogers±³©
wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

They're sedans, Bob, not sports cars.

The industry has redefined the term. At one time it meant open two
seaters. That's not the case anymore. The Evo X is a sports car.

Current definition:

Main Entry: sports car
Function: noun
: a low small usually 2-passenger automobile designed for quick
response, easy maneuverability, and high-speed driving

But you'll note not EXCLUSIVELY a two seater. The Evo X is more of a
sports car than most so called sports cars.

RB

So, it depends on what your definition of sport sports?

Here in Oz, the Evo is a sports sedan...our MX5 is a sports car.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

They're sedans, Bob, not sports cars.

The industry has redefined the term. At one time it meant open two
seaters. That's not the case anymore. The Evo X is a sports car.

Current definition:

Main Entry: sports car
Function: noun
: a low small usually 2-passenger automobile designed for quick
response, easy maneuverability, and high-speed driving

But you'll note not EXCLUSIVELY a two seater. The Evo X is more of a
sports car than most so called sports cars.

RB

So, it depends on what your definition of sport sports?

Here in Oz, the Evo is a sports sedan...our MX5 is a sports car.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Here the EVO is a taxicab.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

They're sedans, Bob, not sports cars.

The industry has redefined the term. At one time it meant open two
seaters. That's not the case anymore. The Evo X is a sports car.

Current definition:

Main Entry: sports car
Function: noun
: a low small usually 2-passenger automobile designed for quick
response, easy maneuverability, and high-speed driving

But you'll note not EXCLUSIVELY a two seater. The Evo X is more of a
sports car than most so called sports cars.

RB

So, it depends on what your definition of sport sports?

Here in Oz, the Evo is a sports sedan...our MX5 is a sports car.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Here the EVO is a taxicab.

Wow. Jlrogers is 100% silly troll these days.

RB
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

They're sedans, Bob, not sports cars.

The industry has redefined the term. At one time it meant open two
seaters. That's not the case anymore. The Evo X is a sports car.

Current definition:

Main Entry: sports car
Function: noun
: a low small usually 2-passenger automobile designed for quick
response, easy maneuverability, and high-speed driving

But you'll note not EXCLUSIVELY a two seater. The Evo X is more of a
sports car than most so called sports cars.

RB

So, it depends on what your definition of sport sports?

Here in Oz, the Evo is a sports sedan...our MX5 is a sports car.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

Here the EVO is a taxicab.

Wow. Jlrogers is 100% silly troll these days.

RB
Silly? I thought it sporty. Droll, perhaps, but sporty for certain.

I told you so Joe ASA 8 March 13th 06 02:53 AM
See, I Told You So winnard Power Boat Racing 9 July 14th 05 07:41 PM
OT--The CIA should have told the VP? NOYB General 33 July 28th 04 12:31 AM
Told you so Bobsprit ASA 0 December 12th 03 02:17 AM