posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Redcloud replacement

Joe,

Not sure if you're still browsing here...

Here's a boat that might be a replacement for you... not sure if it's in
your price range, but it looks nice... steel construction, inspected, etc.:

http://www.gsiboat.com/cgi-bin/single_boat_ret.pl?ID=29

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Aug 29, 1:48*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
Joe,

Not sure if you're still browsing here...

Here's a boat that might be a replacement for you... not sure if it's in
your price range, but it looks nice... steel construction, inspected, etc..:

http://www.gsiboat.com/cgi-bin/single_boat_ret.pl?ID=29

--
"j" ganz

hi gantz - you dont know me yet - i am joes wife aka mysterrymermaid,2
- boat is nice but -need something about 4 times that size to haul
coffee & crew- we have been looking on the goverment auction sites -
havent found the right boat yet - thats why i tell joe - lets get a
few sail boats together that can haul a few thousand ponds of green
coffee- each & there is better chance if you sail in groups incase
one boat goes down or becomes diabled the others can help - i want to
make this dream - come true - if we all pull together & thats truley
what i want -get everyone involved in this as possible - if ya want to
sign up let us know - we allready got 50 -60 ft sailboats that want to
do -and a couple other smaller sail boats that want to go -and yes we
all share in the profit- gantz if your serious this is going to happen
in the next 9 months -so come aboard with your boat to sail to
guatatmala for the coffee- best reguards mysterrymermaid2

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

I feel really sorry for poor Joe. It's bad enough that he's got nothing on
the ball himself but now it's readily apparent that he's also dragging
around a big heavy ball and chain. No wonder he failed in a simple sail
across the Gulf of Mexico. To much overburden.

--
Gregory Hall