Joe

Default Jim Cate visits RedCloud

Well folks Jim Cate came by today with cold Corona beer in hand. No
Kiddin.

Very Nice fellow but due to heavy storms and a muddy launch site he
had to come by in a Ford.

Ill let him get use to his new boat and get a few more trips under
his belt before we meet for the big race. Seems to be a man of his
word and Im sure he will show up on the agreeded upon date and time.

Thanks For The Beer Jim! And enjoy your new boat.

Best Regards,

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Jonathan Ganz

Well, I guess he can't be all bad, but I hope he offered you
one of the beers.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Well folks Jim Cate came by today with cold Corona beer in hand. No
Kiddin.

Very Nice fellow but due to heavy storms and a muddy launch site he
had to come by in a Ford.

Ill let him get use to his new boat and get a few more trips under
his belt before we meet for the big race. Seems to be a man of his
word and Im sure he will show up on the agreeded upon date and time.

Thanks For The Beer Jim! And enjoy your new boat.

Best Regards,

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Well, I guess he can't be all bad, but I hope he offered you
one of the beers.

Not only that he left a dozen

And all along I thought he was a sockpuppet.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Well folks Jim Cate came by today with cold Corona beer in hand. No
Kiddin.

Very Nice fellow but due to heavy storms and a muddy launch site he
had to come by in a Ford.

Ill let him get use to his new boat and get a few more trips under
his belt before we meet for the big race. Seems to be a man of his
word and Im sure he will show up on the agreeded upon date and time.

Thanks For The Beer Jim! And enjoy your new boat.

Best Regards,

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Jim Cate

Joe wrote:
Well folks Jim Cate came by today with cold Corona beer in hand. No
Kiddin.

Very Nice fellow but due to heavy storms and a muddy launch site he
had to come by in a Ford.

Ill let him get use to his new boat and get a few more trips under
his belt before we meet for the big race. Seems to be a man of his
word and Im sure he will show up on the agreeded upon date and time.

Thanks For The Beer Jim! And enjoy your new boat.

Best Regards,

Joe
MSV RedCloud

After all the discussion about Joe's "rust bucket" boat Red Cloud, I was
very impressed with it. He keeps it in top shape, with a sparkling
bright red-orange-yellow paint job. Seems like a great blue water
sailing vessel, and it has a retractable center board that can provide
an unusually shallow draft for a vessel of that size.

Jim

Jonathan Ganz

Not even a sockpuppet would claim that a MacX is a great boat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Well, I guess he can't be all bad, but I hope he offered you
one of the beers.

Not only that he left a dozen

And all along I thought he was a sockpuppet.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Well folks Jim Cate came by today with cold Corona beer in hand. No
Kiddin.

Very Nice fellow but due to heavy storms and a muddy launch site he
had to come by in a Ford.

Ill let him get use to his new boat and get a few more trips under
his belt before we meet for the big race. Seems to be a man of his
word and Im sure he will show up on the agreeded upon date and time.

Thanks For The Beer Jim! And enjoy your new boat.

Best Regards,

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Scott Vernon

"Jim Cate" wrote

After all the discussion about Joe's "rust bucket" boat Red Cloud, I was
very impressed with it.

This means nothing, coming from a Mac26XM owner.

He keeps it in top shape, with a sparkling
bright red-orange-yellow paint job.

What, no green?

Seems like a great blue water sailing vessel,

You claim the Mac is a great ''blue water'' boat. Hey Joe, he's dissin your
ride!

Scotty

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
"Jim Cate" wrote

After all the discussion about Joe's "rust bucket" boat Red Cloud, I was
very impressed with it.

This means nothing, coming from a Mac26XM owner.

Scotty, Even a Mac owner can tell if a boat has any rust or not or
weather it is well maintained. Jim has a sharp eye.

He keeps it in top shape, with a sparkling
bright red-orange-yellow paint job.

What, no green? No orange either, guess he's talking about all the safety equipment it international orange.

Seems like a great blue water sailing vessel,

You claim the Mac is a great ''blue water'' boat. Hey Joe, he's dissin your
ride!

Be nice to the new member Scotty, IIRC you owned a Mac.

Joe

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz

Not so sharp that he would run not walk away from a MacXipad.
But, I believe you when you say you don't have rust on your boat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Not so sharp that he would run not walk away from a MacXipad.
But, I believe you when you say you don't have rust on your boat.

Well I must admit at the 8th frame above deck under the cap rail I
found a 1/2"X 1/4" spot of rust this week. I will get out the needle
gun, wire wheel, endsallrust, metcoat primer and epoxy top coat and
stop it as soon as we have weather that will permit me to do a proper
job,need a Humidity level below 20%. After that I will use my
Elektrophysik-Koln Mikrotest and measure the paint thinkness. I also
plan to dive under the boat and check my zincs and see if I need to
scrub the bottom.

Joe
Metal preservation expert.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

Jim Cate a NO Show Joe ASA 193 June 25th 04 11:32 AM
Noybby Visits California Harry Krause General 51 June 11th 04 01:07 PM
Congrat's to Jim Cate!!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 April 24th 04 04:54 PM
Shut them all up Jim Cate Joe ASA 17 April 22nd 04 09:29 PM
Jim Cate, boat dealer rep? JAXAshby ASA 14 April 12th 04 12:25 PM