posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default New Boat Auctions

Hi everyone long time no hear , well anyways we started a new
Boat auctions, free listing have fun
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

Hope everyone is doing good

Happy sails NH_/|)_

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"sailirc" wrote in message
Hi everyone long time no hear , well anyways we started a new
Boat auctions, free listing have fun
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

Hope everyone is doing good

Happy sails NH_/|)_

Is that you, Nora? It's doing *well*, not doing *good*. I hope you're doing
well. Surprised to see Sailirc still going. It always seems so depressingly
empty. Are you making any money with the site?

FYI alt.sailing.asa is about dead. You won't get much response here. The
infamous netKKKop Capt. JG has run all the old regulars clean off this
group. Now he's over on rec.boats.cruising trying to kill that group as well
with all his complaining and snitching on everybody to their ISPs and NSPs.

Cheers,
Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
ews.com...

"sailirc" wrote in message
Hi everyone long time no hear , well anyways we started a new
Boat auctions, free listing have fun
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

Hope everyone is doing good

Happy sails NH_/|)_

Is that you, Nora? It's doing *well*, not doing *good*. I hope you're
doing well. Surprised to see Sailirc still going. It always seems so
depressingly empty. Are you making any money with the site?

FYI alt.sailing.asa is about dead. You won't get much response here. The
infamous netKKKop Capt. JG has run all the old regulars clean off this
group. Now he's over on rec.boats.cruising trying to kill that group as
well with all his complaining and snitching on everybody to their ISPs and
NSPs.

to bad about the spammer, if anyone wants to hang out there is a fourm on
the new market place
but you will have to register at the auction because they are both linked
together.

No I am not making any money , the site is only a week old, I am not
concerned about
making money at this point, I put the site up for the public to use and
enjoy.
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php
there are not many boat auctions out there so this is a welcome site for
many.

the chat service is old 4 years old, yes its dead most of the time.
we have about 230 reg users but they come and go not many hang out for long.

I hope some of the regulars come back now that the spammer is busy
tormenting other groups.
grins.

Sailirc

Cheers,
Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"sailirc" wrote in message
Hi everyone long time no hear , well anyways we started a new
Boat auctions, free listing have fun
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

Hope everyone is doing good

Happy sails NH_/|)_

offensive Neal Warren crap removed

[...]

Which spammer is that? It would be Neal, aka Wilber. He and his buddies have
pretty much made this ng unusable. He's a hate-filled jerk. I killfiled him
long ago, and I'm sure it's driving him batty.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

"sailirc" wrote in message
[...]

ok. I have no clue who is who these days.been away to long.
how are you?

Boat Auctions
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"sailirc" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

"sailirc" wrote in message
[...]

Ok...

Well, thank you. I was a bit taken aback by the comments you made in the
Obama thread... thought it was a sockpuppet (another Neal or worse). So, I
apologize if I sounded harsh.

I did actually check out the sailrc site when you first posted the link.
Been sailing today... SF Sailstice for the longest day of the year.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
> [...]

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

"sailirc" wrote in message
[...]

np J the joke was in pour taste anyways.
glad your sailing. I just read that thread where the guy
said he was drinking heavy on his boat. lol
if a guy walks sidways when hes drunk does it stand to reason he will sail
sidways?
grins

Boat Auctions
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"sailirc" wrote in message
newsAl7k.3918$JL.1959@trnddc05...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
> [...]

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

"sailirc" wrote in message
[...]

No big deal. I suppose... I don't recall the thread of that.

Re Katie.. no. I'm sure she just got tired of all the hassles cause by Neal
and his friends. I've talked to a couple of others, and they're doing well.
It's always interesting to meet the more normal people. It's too bad about
this ng. I don't think it's totally dead, but most of the regulars just got
tired of the noise level. Maybe they'll come back at some point. You never
know.

You're either on the west coast or a total night-owl. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
newsAl7k.3918$JL.1959@trnddc05...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
> [...]

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

"sailirc" wrote in message
[...]

aye been a real night owl these last few days, lots of coding and upgrades
on the
sites, office repairs, been a real pain.

--
Boat Auctions
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

posted to alt.sailing.asa