posted to alt.sailing.asa
sailirc sailirc is offline

Default New Boat Auctions

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"sailirc" wrote in message
news:PEk7k.650$IL6.560@trnddc04...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
ews.com...

"sailirc" wrote in message
news:R2A5k.20902$3j2.3114@trnddc03...
Hi everyone long time no hear , well anyways we started a new
Boat auctions, free listing have fun
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

Hope everyone is doing good

Happy sails NH_/|)_

offensive Neal Warren crap removed

to bad about the spammer, if anyone wants to hang out there is a fourm on
the new market place
but you will have to register at the auction because they are both linked
together.

No I am not making any money , the site is only a week old, I am not
concerned about
making money at this point, I put the site up for the public to use and
enjoy.
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php
there are not many boat auctions out there so this is a welcome site for
many.

the chat service is old 4 years old, yes its dead most of the time.
we have about 230 reg users but they come and go not many hang out for
long.

I hope some of the regulars come back now that the spammer is busy
tormenting other groups.
grins.

Sailirc

Which spammer is that? It would be Neal, aka Wilber. He and his buddies
have pretty much made this ng unusable. He's a hate-filled jerk. I
killfiled him long ago, and I'm sure it's driving him batty.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ok. I have no clue who is who these days.been away to long.
how are you?

Boat Auctions
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php