posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default New Boat Auctions

"sailirc" wrote in message
Hi everyone long time no hear , well anyways we started a new
Boat auctions, free listing have fun
http://sailirc.net/boats/index.php

Hope everyone is doing good

Happy sails NH_/|)_

Is that you, Nora? It's doing *well*, not doing *good*. I hope you're doing
well. Surprised to see Sailirc still going. It always seems so depressingly
empty. Are you making any money with the site?

FYI alt.sailing.asa is about dead. You won't get much response here. The
infamous netKKKop Capt. JG has run all the old regulars clean off this
group. Now he's over on rec.boats.cruising trying to kill that group as well
with all his complaining and snitching on everybody to their ISPs and NSPs.

Cheers,
Wilbur Hubbard