posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Here Lies The Remains of ASA

RIP

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
RIP

Nothing died. It's not real life. It's a newsgroup. There are others.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mar 9, 6:42*pm, (Thom Stewart) wrote:
RIP

JML Sigs

It's not dead, Thom, just lifeless!

Mike

www.sailinglinks.com
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"cruisin" wrote in message
On Mar 9, 6:42 pm, (Thom Stewart) wrote:
RIP

JML Sigs

It's not dead, Thom, just lifeless!

Wrong. Both you and Old Man Stewart are wrong. As long as Jonathan Ganz
remains here this group will remain blacklisted, next to useless and a sad
reminder of the consequences of a group supporting netKKKops. There are
consequences for allowing netKKKops to remain in your group. I think you now
know the consequences of your allowing netKKKops and the power the Good
Captain Neal wielded over the situation. A captain who has mastered the
seven seas like him can certainly rule the destiny of this sorry group of
losers and wannabes who support scum-of-the-Earth netKKKops.

The Good Captain simply did what the producers did in the novel, "Atlas
Shrugged." He withdrew and took his talent and production along with him.
Because you losers had nothing worthwhile to contribute and you actually
encouraged others of you who were jealous of the Good Captain and tried to
muzzle him, you now see what happens when you get your wish. Enjoy the
production of one netKKKop Jonathan E. Ganz. His production is prolific as
he is the number one poster here by quantity. As for me, I'll take the
quality of the Good Captain over the quantity of a boring no talent little
mommy's boy any day.

I talked to the Good Captain the other day via cell phone. He's doing well
with his business enterprises in Cuba. I apprised him of the situation here
and this is what he said, "That's no news to me. The outcome was inevitable.
Servers that rabble right. They put themselves in an untenable situation
because they were ignorant, stupid and vain. A little, behind-the-scenes
clique thought they could dictate the terms of that group. They now know
their folly. They are not sailors, never were, never shall be."

Enjoy the bed you made for yourselves. Pleasant dreams. Ha ha ha!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"cruisin" wrote in message
[...]

Well, at least they got rid of Boob****

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lee" wrote in message ...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

Neal Warren's bs removed

Well, at least they got rid of Boob****

Wow... Neal sure is one sick guy. We should pity him. I feel terrible for
him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mar 10, 11:56*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"cruisin" wrote in message

[...]

Get over it, be a grown-up and pull up your big-boy pants. In case
you missed it, Chinese New Years just happened, and that is the time
to forgive and forget all the s**t that happened in the previous
year. I'm thinking you must have missed a few of those Chinese New
Years. You should go talk to your imaginary friend and convince the
two of yourselves that it's time to get freekin over it.

That of course applies to all the protagonists in this little Grecian
drama that Alt.Sailing. ASA has become.

Spring is almost here, and sailing will recommence for all the iced-in
subscibers. Maybe we can still have our little waterfront pub to
share a few laughs and poke some fun at each other without all the
vitriolics?
Just a simpleminded hope from a simple sailor.

Cheers,

Mike
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:
..... As long as Jonathan Ganz
remains here this group will remain blacklisted, next to useless and a sad
reminder of the consequences of a group supporting netKKKops.

??

..... A little, behind-the-scenes
clique thought they could dictate the terms of that group.

Yep, it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
It's always "them" pulling you down, making you fail, making you
unpopular. Too bad, so sad.

cruisin wrote:
Get over it, be a grown-up and pull up your big-boy pants.

It's a bit late for that.

.... In case
you missed it, Chinese New Years just happened, and that is the time
to forgive and forget all the s**t that happened in the previous
year.

I like that concept.

That of course applies to all the protagonists in this little Grecian
drama that Alt.Sailing. ASA has become.

Well, it was always a bit of a soap opera, doncha think? And some have
more talent.... or tolerance... for dramatics than others.

Spring is almost here, and sailing will recommence for all the iced-in
subscibers. Maybe we can still have our little waterfront pub to
share a few laughs and poke some fun at each other without all the
vitriolics?
Just a simpleminded hope from a simple sailor.

It comes and goes with the seasons; however I don't really expect new
talent on the level of Tadpole and JAXAshby to return alt.ASA to it's
former manic level. Oh well.

DSK
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:
remains here this group will remain blacklisted, next to useless and a
sad
reminder of the consequences of a group supporting netKKKops.

??

He's delusional... what can you do...

..... A little, behind-the-scenes
clique thought they could dictate the terms of that group.

Yep, it's all a conspiracy, isn't it?
It's always "them" pulling you down, making you fail, making you
unpopular. Too bad, so sad.

Of course... I heard it was the freemasons.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Doug Remains an Idiot Capt. Rob ASA 5 August 31st 07 12:53 AM
Gallup: Poll Finds Americans' Belief in God Remains Strong Mule General 24 December 14th 05 06:05 AM
Cheney's big lie...remains a big lie. Jack Goff General 9 July 8th 04 05:17 AM
OT Bush's lies upon lies. basskisser General 0 July 16th 03 02:45 PM