posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Celebrate it in the traditional way. At NOON, play this:
http://chat-rock.com/

It's been tradition for 40 years.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I would have thought that ganze would have been all over this one.

"Randy" wrote in message
Celebrate it in the traditional way. At NOON, play this:
http://chat-rock.com/

It's been tradition for 40 years.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Randy" wrote in message
Celebrate it in the traditional way. At NOON, play this:
http://chat-rock.com/

It's been tradition for 40 years.

Typical from a stalker sockpuppet..... plonk works!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Happy Thanksgiving Frank ASA 12 November 26th 06 09:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving. Calif Bill General 6 November 23rd 06 03:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 16 December 1st 03 06:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Chris Boat Building 0 November 27th 03 03:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 1 November 26th 03 08:55 PM