BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/88368-happy-thanksgiving.html)

Randy November 21st 07 11:55 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Celebrate it in the traditional way. At NOON, play this:
http://chat-rock.com/

It's been tradition for 40 years.

Strange Brew November 22nd 07 04:07 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

I would have thought that ganze would have been all over this one.

Capt. JG November 22nd 07 05:48 AM

Happy Thanksgiving

"Randy" wrote in message
Celebrate it in the traditional way. At NOON, play this:
http://chat-rock.com/

It's been tradition for 40 years.

Typical from a stalker sockpuppet..... plonk works!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com