posted to misc.consumers,ba.food,ba.mountain-folk,alt.religion.kibology,alt.sailing.asa

Default A surprise at Wendy's

"Kent Wills" A.K.A. brain-dead wrote in
message ...
As was fortold by the sage, on Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:43:36 -0600, "Jerry
Sauk" wrote:

"Tim May" wrote in message
et...
In article , Kent Wills
wrote:

As was fortold by the sage, on Sun, 11 Nov 2007 17:40:28 -0600, "Rev.
Newt Zest" wrote:

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:47:12 -0600, Kent Wills wrote:

Yes, I still take a risk when I eat at any restaurant, but I
like to think the "higher end" restaurants take a bit more care.

How are you at risk eating at a restaurant? Are you allergic
to all forms of meat?

No. But as a vegetarian, I chose not to eat meat. If I go to
a fast food place, there's a chance that the salad may be contaminated
with portions of meat.

This is exactly those who describe themselves as vegan, vegetarians,
vego-ovans, vego-whatevers shoulld JUST STAY THE **** OUT OF OUR
PLACES.

This constant invasion of our places, then claiming that the fries are
not properly vego-lactose- negative, or that Double-Doubles are not
made with avocado oil pressed on the thighs of Guatemalan virgins, is
getting really old.

Vegans, don't complain that meateater places are not complying with
your wishes. You have been warned. Keep bitching like Jews, and you
will become food for carnivores.

Your children will be our food.

--Tim May

For once I agree with Tim May, GET OUT, alt.fast-food is NOT a place for
veggegatians.

misc.consumers doesn't have such a restriction. And the OP
chose to include misc.consumers.

So.............You have no idea how to quit crossposting?????????????

I see your vegetarianism HAS damaged your brain

"Jerry Sauk" wrote:
For once I agree with Tim May, GET OUT, alt.fast-food is NOT a place for
veggegatians.

misc.consumers doesn't have such a restriction. And the OP
chose to include misc.consumers.

So.............You have no idea how to quit crossposting?????????????
I see your vegetarianism HAS damaged your brain

Maybe his newsreader does it automatically.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK

OT - Our Veterans' Day surprise... Larry Cruising 2 November 13th 05 02:51 PM
OT--No surprise here NOYB General 33 March 1st 05 12:04 AM
Gee, what a surprise... Bobsprit ASA 1 October 17th 03 11:35 PM