Larry

Default OT - Our Veterans' Day surprise...

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...6ea38852350458.
prt

62 years late. I almost lost him last week in the hospital and finally put
my foot down that he no longer lives alone. He's in the finest nursing
facility in his city, thanks to a little trickery from his home health
nurse.

It's why I've not been around much these past two weeks....

The ugly one on the right behind him is me....(c; Sure wish they'd said to
straighten my tie.

--
Larry

Rosalie B.

"Dene" dene@(nospam) ipns.com wrote:

Larry,

The link is haywire. You might want to repost with a tinyurl.

You can get it if you copy and paste being sure to include the period
after the 8. (I've put it back, but it may not stay there)

"Larry" wrote in message

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...8852350458.prt

62 years late. I almost lost him last week in the hospital and finally

put
my foot down that he no longer lives alone. He's in the finest nursing
facility in his city, thanks to a little trickery from his home health
nurse.

It's why I've not been around much these past two weeks....

The ugly one on the right behind him is me....(c; Sure wish they'd said

straighten my tie.

--
Larry

grandma Rosalie

Happy Veteran's Day LLoyd Bonafyde. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 November 12th 05 04:21 AM
Happy Veterans day Dan J.S. General 1 November 11th 05 02:31 PM
Treating the veterans right! Don White General 0 November 10th 05 01:56 AM