posted to misc.consumers,ba.food,ba.mountain-folk,alt.religion.kibology,alt.sailing.asa
David DeLaney David DeLaney is offline

Default A surprise at Wendy's

Randy wrote:
"Kent Wills" A.K.A. brain-dead wrote in
"Jerry Sauk" wrote:
For once I agree with Tim May, GET OUT, alt.fast-food is NOT a place for
veggegatians.

misc.consumers doesn't have such a restriction. And the OP
chose to include misc.consumers.

So.............You have no idea how to quit crossposting?????????????
I see your vegetarianism HAS damaged your brain

Maybe his newsreader does it automatically.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK