posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

Default ***i loved robert goulet***

"Shirley" wrote in message
. ..

"oldpink" wrote in message
wavy g's number won fan wrote:
when i heard the news, i wished i could "goulet" down and die, but i
knew i must b strong in support of all his fans and friends. rest in
peace, good man. rest in peace. *sniff*

Oh, believe me, we ALL wish ou would do just that.
May I be of assistance in that regard?

Do you know that irritating chaffing you get between your legs on a hot,
humid day? That is near impossible to be rid of also.

I hope you find something that helps you.

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

370

"Flipper Mike "The new Steelers fan"" 5.rings@Pittsburgh wrote in message
wavy g's number won fan wrote:

when i heard the news, i wished i could "goulet" down and die, but i
knew i must b strong in support of all his fans and friends. rest in
peace, good man. rest in peace. *sniff*

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. You won't be joining him for a
while...

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:02:02 -0700, "Kyla"
wrote:

"Daedalus"
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:22:21 -0700,

"Kyla" wrote:

"luvhockey"
On Nov 1, 5:20 pm, "Kyla"
"luvhockey"

On Nov 1, 11:18 am, "Flipper Mike \"The new Steelers fan\""
:
wavy g's number won fan wrote:

when i heard the news, i wished i could "goulet" down and die, but
knew i must b strong in support of all his fans and friends. rest
in
peace, good man. rest in peace. *sniff*

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. You won't be joining him
for
while...

The Galloping Gourmet died?

No, The Love Boat singer Robert Goulet died.
HTH
Kyla%b

Goulet sang the Love boat theme?
I didn't know that.

I think I'm wrong on that one...
sorry...
Jack Jones maybe?
Yeah...
*sigh*
Kyla%b

Tom Jones' son?

Jade

Not that I'm aware of...
Kyla%b
Deleting thread

Can you delete my thread too?

Jade

posted to alt.tv.real-world,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.punk,alt.music.pink-floyd,alt.sailing.asa

Don't fight it, luvhockey...Just lie down and try to relax:

5.rings@Pittsburgh wrote:
wavy g's number won fan wrote:

when i heard the news, i wished i could "goulet" down and die, but i
knew i must b strong in support of all his fans and friends. rest in
peace, good man. rest in peace. *sniff*

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. You won't be joining him for a
while...

The Galloping Gourmet died?

No, that was Graham Kerr, you nitwit.

***I LOVED VINCE MCMAHON**** Wavy G ASA 2 June 26th 07 11:40 AM
Teaching a loved one to sail [email protected] General 27 November 24th 06 03:47 PM
Teaching a loved one to sail [email protected] Cruising 26 November 24th 06 03:47 PM
If you loved Airplane Gilligan ASA 2 October 11th 06 05:28 PM
Loved dinghies Morgan Ohlson General 4 October 16th 04 12:42 AM