posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What would you do......

If you were as gay as Gaynze or as much of a material girl as boob****?

Or as net-nannyish as Gaynze and katy?

Shoot yourself? Or what?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message ...
If you were as gay as Gaynze or as much of a material girl as boob****?

Or as net-nannyish as Gaynze and katy?

Shoot yourself? Or what?

Joe, I do not regard this as one of your better posts.
For as long as I can remember Jon has fought his corner strongly against
allegations of gayness, and even if true, so what? At leat there is no doubt
that he does go sailing.
As regards Bobsprit I do agree with you that he seems overly obsessed with
his material possesions and I think he is simply stupid to keep posting
pictures of his kid on the net.
But as regards the netkopping business anyone on usenet should be able to
take adverse personal comments without going over the top. But when the
abuse goes further and includes things like mailbombing someones computer
and other really serious abuse are you really suggesting that it is wrong
for individuals to take positive action against the perpetrators to get it
stopped?
I cannot comment on the particular cases you quote as I was off the group
doing other things when it all happened and came back in when all hell
seemed to be breaking loose and the group was almost unreadable due to the
efforts of the meow army or whoever they were. But it is OK now and time to
move on and hopefully see a few more sailing related posts and a few more
real people posting here instead of multiple sockpuppets having
conversations with each other.
I wish you well with your coffee importation scheme. Never forget that a
yacht on a regular run of that sort is going to attract serious attention
from the authorities and you can expect to be intercepted and searched on a
regular basis.
Edgar

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Oct 13, 11:38 am, "Edgar" wrote:

I wish you well with your coffee importation scheme. Never forget that a
yacht on a regular run of that sort is going to attract serious attention
from the authorities and you can expect to be intercepted and searched on a
regular basis.
Edgar

I will be happy to address the coffee issues. Next time you read more
of Neal & Ganz's little hissy fits... check the headers, as I will
have no part of it.

First... I do not see importing coffee by sail as a scheme. I see it
as a start in reducing demand for oil, as coffee is the second largest
commodie traded on earth. We plan on being a model of substainability
and profits using 100% re-newable resources for others to follow.

We plan on having maxium attention from the authorities, we paid for
it. We will have a Belize Naval Escort through the San Pedro cut,
along with there version of Park & Wildlife. We are flying down late
this mo. to meet with the Mayor's of Ambergris Caye and to scout out
the area and see if we can bring any Hurricane relief type supplies,
will even set up some way-points on the GPS outside the reefs.

We are also in contact with the Belize zoo to see if we can carry any
cargo for them free heading south.

I may ask for a USCG escort up the shipping channel here in Houston
just for kicks and grins. My brother will be crewing...he's ex-coast
guard. We will stand tall on any inspection with the proper papers,
crew, safety equipment ect..ect.ect..

Boats almost ready.....she sitting high in the water tugging to go and
this years coffee crops getting picked as I type.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message ...
If you were as gay as Gaynze or as much of a material girl as
boob****?

Or as net-nannyish as Gaynze and katy?

Shoot yourself? Or what?

If I were as gay as J. E. Gaynz, I'd *try* to shoot myself but probably
I'd miss because I'd see myself morphing into a lizard-like individual
and my hands would become feet and the gun would fall and the walls
would be moving in and out and there would be a kaleidoscope of colors
swirling about my head.

If I were a material girl like Booby I'd get some decent material at
least . . . Why be a total failure?

If I were a net nannyNazi like Katysails or a net psycholiarNazi like
His Gaiety I would loathe myself to death.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article . com,
Joe wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:38 am, "Edgar" wrote:

I wish you well with your coffee importation scheme. Never forget that a
yacht on a regular run of that sort is going to attract serious attention
from the authorities and you can expect to be intercepted and searched on a
regular basis.
Edgar

I will be happy to address the coffee issues. Next time you read more
of Neal & Ganz's little hissy fits... check the headers, as I will
have no part of it.

Please feel free to repost one of my so-called hissy fits. While it was obvious that you didn't post the original, your response wasn't exactly one of your best. I seem to recall plenty of your right-wing hissy fits.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Oct 13, 8:00 pm, (Jonathan Ganz) wrote:

Jon, I just told Edgar i'm not commenting on the subject.

Drop it.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjP3jFzkScY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:01:48 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote this crap:

"Joe" wrote in message ...
If you were as gay as Gaynze or as much of a material girl as
boob****?

Or as net-nannyish as Gaynze and katy?

Shoot yourself? Or what?

If I were as gay as J. E. Gaynz, I'd *try* to shoot myself but probably
I'd miss because I'd see myself morphing into a lizard-like individual
and my hands would become feet and the gun would fall and the walls
would be moving in and out and there would be a kaleidoscope of colors
swirling about my head.

If I were a material girl like Booby I'd get some decent material at
least . . . Why be a total failure?

If I were a net nannyNazi like Katysails or a net psycholiarNazi like
His Gaiety I would loathe myself to death.

Wilbur Hubbard

Arrrr! I would hoist the Jolly Roger, and run myself through.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:

Boats almost ready.....she sitting high in the water tugging to go and
this years coffee crops getting picked as I type.

Hopefully they are not picking your beans now. The Guatemalan coffee
being picked now is from the lower altitudes; the high altitude harvest
starts in December. The beans should rest "in parchment" for a few
months, so the earliest that the highest quality Central American coffee
is ready for shipment is around Feb.

Kona is in now, as is Peru and Bolivia, and Columbian should be starting
soon.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Oct 13, 11:38 am, "Edgar" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in ...
[...]

Ahhhh. Wasn't me posting..check the headers Edgar.

Sheeezze

Joe