posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I love Ann Coulter

On Oct 3, 3:56 am, thunder wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:55:34 -0600, Crash Test Dummy wrote:
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a
good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least
single women."

So, if they took away a woman's right to vote, would Coulter still be able to vote?

If you are a Republican, there is something a little more serious in what Ann says. Roughly
70% of those identifying themselves as Republican, are *white* men. Yet white men are only
36% of the population, and, if one looks at future demographics, that number is set to shrink
considerably. Fundamentally, Republicans will have to become more inclusive of non-male, non-
whites, or cease to exist.

Much more than 50% of the population are not white men. republicans
keep winning because white men are the most likely people to vote. I
don't really see that changing. if everyone had to vote then there
would never be a republican president again but since the rest of the
country can't be bothered with it then white men get to make to
decisions. It's much better than having Hillary around.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Oct 2, 8:55 pm, "Crash Test Dummy" wrote:
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good
way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single
women."

I think her point is many women vote with their hearts not
their minds. They want things to be better, but that doesn't
come from voting them better. There is still cause and effect
to be considered.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"If we took away women's women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

DOn't machetes have a nice sound when swished through the air?

It's the wet "thunk," that makes my heart sing.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com..
.

"If we took away women's right to vote"

Scotty wrote:

and after that...women's right to talk.
Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Do you think they're contributing to global warming?

yes, but from the other end.

That's your end that does that...beans, squirty cheese, and instant
coffee...there outta be a law...

There is in Utah: "Any person who breaks wind in the presence of other
persons, living or dead, is guilty of a misdemeanor."

Passed after a state legislator used farts to comment on his colleagues
bills. The "living or dead" was added by another legislator who was a
funeral director.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Crash Test Dummy" wrote in message
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

Depends on what they're sayin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I call bull**** on that one.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bart" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 2, 8:55 pm, "Crash Test Dummy" wrote:
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good
way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least
single
women."

I think her point is many women vote with their hearts not
their minds. They want things to be better, but that doesn't
come from voting them better. There is still cause and effect
to be considered.

Well, aren't you nice.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...

"Bart" wrote in message

oups.com..
..

wrote:
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have

to worry about
another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream,

it's a personal
fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to

happen. And it is a good
way of making the point that women are voting so

stupidly, at least
single
women."

I think her point is many women vote with their hearts

not
their minds. They want things to be better, but that

doesn't
come from voting them better. There is still cause and

effect
to be considered.

Well, aren't you nice.

and single.

;o

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Crash Test Dummy" wrote in message
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

Depends on what they're sayin.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I call bull**** on that one.

And everything else he posts. He's a burn-out

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...

"Bart" wrote in message

oups.com..
.

wrote:
[...]

He must be.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Crash Test Dummy" wrote in message
http://www.observer.com/2007/coulter-culture

"If we took away women's right to vote,

and after that...women's right to talk.

Now *there's* a step in the right direction.

Scotty

Depends on what they're sayin.

--
"j" ganz @@