posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Self steering gear - help to I. D. unit?

Self steering gear I. D. help needed!

The images shown at the link below are of a recently acquired self steering
system purchased by a friend of mine down the pier. He really loves the
system, but bought it used, and we are trying to identify a manufacturer.
Any thoughts? Thanks!

http://members.cox.net/norfolkragbagger/index.htm

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You'll find it right he

http://www.marinewaypoints.com/pages...nes/index.html

Steering gear chains Roger Long Cruising 7 March 29th 07 08:22 AM
removal of steering cable from wheel unit - howto ? [email protected] General 0 September 2nd 05 03:01 AM
Auto steering gear garry crothers Cruising 22 July 25th 05 11:47 PM
steering unit fishnfella Boat Building 2 March 25th 05 02:47 AM
Gear oil question (lower unit) Web Guru General 5 September 30th 03 02:03 PM