posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing Schools

Are there any sailing schools that teach during passage making? E.g. over a
30 day cruise?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...
Are there any sailing schools that teach during passage making? E.g. over
a 30 day cruise?

There's a couple out here on the west coast...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...
Are there any sailing schools that teach during passage making? E.g.
over a 30 day cruise?

There's a couple out here on the west coast...

Orange Coast College would be one possibility.
--Alan Gomes

I believe Modern Sailing and Club Nautique offer it as well..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Alan Gomes" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...
Are there any sailing schools that teach during passage making? E.g.
over a 30 day cruise?

There's a couple out here on the west coast...

Orange Coast College would be one possibility.
--Alan Gomes

I believe Modern Sailing and Club Nautique offer it as well..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Natique looks like a good bet. Know anything about them?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Alan Gomes" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...
Are there any sailing schools that teach during passage making? E.g.
over a 30 day cruise?

There's a couple out here on the west coast...

Orange Coast College would be one possibility.
--Alan Gomes

Thanks. Found this link:
http://www.orangecoastcollege.edu/ac...Activities.htm

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Alan Gomes" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"jlrogers" wrote in message
. net...
Are there any sailing schools that teach during passage making? E.g.
over a 30 day cruise?

There's a couple out here on the west coast...

Orange Coast College would be one possibility.
--Alan Gomes

I believe Modern Sailing and Club Nautique offer it as well..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Natique looks like a good bet. Know anything about them?

The instructors I know who work there are outstanding. The boats are very
well maintained, and they're serious about making sure they stay in good
shape when a charter (or even a class returns). Also, if you can get
students doing well on a 32' Hunter or similar in the bay, they'll do well
on just about any other comparable boat. They do have other boats for the
lower-level classes, such as Colgate 26s, which are fantastic boats. They
also have other makes for offshore classes. If you'd like more info, email
me, as this forum isn't an appropriate place to get into it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

sailing schools jlrogers[_2_] Cruising 3 September 25th 07 12:50 PM
ASA vs US Sailing schools Matt Majka ASA 4 July 25th 07 03:08 AM
Carribean sailing schools TD Cruising 2 January 22nd 06 04:25 AM
Sailing schools in New York City area John Forkosh Cruising 14 April 22nd 04 11:38 PM
Sailing schools in VA? Dave Skolnick General 1 August 14th 03 06:27 PM