posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Mandatory!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...ap_interview_6

Why not just make a law outlawing poverty too?

Better yet:

A law mandating that everyone have a job.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...ap_interview_6

Why not just make a law outlawing poverty too?

Better yet:

A law mandating that everyone have a job.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

"We're providing incentives and tax credits which we think will be very
attractive to the vast majority of Americans."HRC

Lordy...woman is crazd..the majority without insurance don't pay income
tax at all and some receive refunds..negative tax credit...and who is
going to supply all this insurance? I guess she hasn't googled health
insurtance carriers lately....to carry your own you ahve to have oompah
cash...and small businesses cannot afford to offer benefits...she is so
pie-in-the-sky it's unreal...God help us all of she's elected.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...ap_interview_6

Why not just make a law outlawing poverty too?

Better yet:

A law mandating that everyone have a job.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

"We're providing incentives and tax credits which we think will be very
attractive to the vast majority of Americans."HRC

Lordy...woman is crazd..the majority without insurance don't pay income
tax at all and some receive refunds..negative tax credit...and who is
going to supply all this insurance? I guess she hasn't googled health
insurtance carriers lately....to carry your own you ahve to have oompah
cash...and small businesses cannot afford to offer benefits...she is so
pie-in-the-sky it's unreal...God help us all of she's elected.

Apparently, God has been absent for the last 7 years. We certainly can't do
much worse than Bush and his bs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:48:15 -0400, katy
wrote:

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...ap_interview_6

Why not just make a law outlawing poverty too?

Better yet:

A law mandating that everyone have a job.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

"We're providing incentives and tax credits which we think will be very
attractive to the vast majority of Americans."HRC

Is that like when the administration proposed the expansion of the HSA
and Nancy Pelosi and her dancing clowns commented that any attempt to
do that would never get into committee much less become law.

Lordy...woman is crazd..the majority without insurance don't pay income
tax at all and some receive refunds..negative tax credit...and who is
going to supply all this insurance? I guess she hasn't googled health
insurtance carriers lately....to carry your own you ahve to have oompah
cash...and small businesses cannot afford to offer benefits...she is so
pie-in-the-sky it's unreal...God help us all of she's elected.

Indeed.

Frank

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...ap_interview_6

Why not just make a law outlawing poverty too?

Better yet:

A law mandating that everyone have a job.

Been there done that. It didn't work for the U.S.S.R. either.

"We're providing incentives and tax credits which we think will be very
attractive to the vast majority of Americans."HRC

What they need to do is take away Congress' fat health care &
retirement benefits... the benefits they receive are Imperial in scope
& splendor... and the country can't afford *that* much less to expand
such a program to all. How about increasing funding to local & state
health care programs that actually do something for people who can't
afford "in-system" health care?

The people who complain that the U.S. doesn't provide health care to
low-income people would be astonished at the amount of "free" health
care (or at least, free to the recipient) available. Of course, to
receive it, one often has to wait in long lines.... go figure....

katysails wrote:
Lordy...woman is crazd..the majority without insurance don't pay income
tax at all and some receive refunds..negative tax credit...and who is
going to supply all this insurance? I guess she hasn't googled health
insurtance carriers lately....

Oh yeah, where do you think she gets this plan? It was cobbled
together by trial lawyers and insurance company execs.... in other
words, the lobbyists for the business interests who are eyeballing
Uncle Sam's wallet and can't get enough of that trough.

A great quote here-
"At this point, we don't have anything punitive that we have
proposed," the presidential candidate said

That's right.... buy health insurance from a gov't approved source....
OR ELSE!

Oh and don't forget they have your phone tapped now, so they'll know
if you're cheating.

DSK