posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Mandatory!

Lloyd Bonafide wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070918/...ap_interview_6

Why not just make a law outlawing poverty too?

Better yet:

A law mandating that everyone have a job.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

"We're providing incentives and tax credits which we think will be very
attractive to the vast majority of Americans."HRC

Lordy...woman is crazd..the majority without insurance don't pay income
tax at all and some receive refunds..negative tax credit...and who is
going to supply all this insurance? I guess she hasn't googled health
insurtance carriers lately....to carry your own you ahve to have oompah
cash...and small businesses cannot afford to offer benefits...she is so
pie-in-the-sky it's unreal...God help us all of she's elected.