posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default H.R. 2550 hoax

Vic Smith wrote in
:

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:09:22 +0000, Larry wrote:

Yeah, but what about that lady on the big trawler screaming
obscenities at me over on F-dock? Do I have to notify her, too?
Maybe I should put out a sitrep on Channel 13, just to be safe...(c;
(Notice this simple emoticon of a smiley face, indicating this is a
sarcastic remark to your stupid reply.)

So that's what that means. I thought you had some type of scientific
notation amid your comments, but were just printing the (c: notes
because the (a: (b: and (d: stuff was top secret. (-: Look Ma! no
letters!

(c; = winking and smiling
(c: = smiling but not winking
(d^ = Sticking tongue out saying "Yecch!"
)^: = frowning
( )^ = mouth open yelling "Aaaaak!"
(C: = swollen nose...(c;
|c: = grim look
(b^ = tongue sticking out concentrating on problem

I rarely use most of them....(;^))

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:55:38 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
. ..
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
:

Now, with the passage of H.R. 225,
recreational boats will again be exempt from these onerous
regulations.

Can I **** over the side without going to jail, again?

The dolphins do!

Larry
--
Beer - The natural flush....

You can always **** over the side legally from a waste standpoint but
they can probably get you for indecent exposure.

The interesting thing about existing sewage discharge laws the many
people don't understand is the very definition of discharge involves
dumping sewage from a container overboard. If you don't ever use a
container and just **** or **** directly overboard it's totally legal.

Willie-boy, We all know that. Heck, Peggie told us, what, two three
years ago? Maybe longer...

Now here you are plagiarizing Peggy after all the bad things you've
said about her. Willie-boy you really are a piece of work.

If you really want to make the authorities mad when they come aboard to
check your head/holding tanks for legality excuse yourself saying you
need to take a ****, jump overboard drop your swim trunks and ****
directly in the water; use a sponge you grabbed on the way out to clean
your ass. There's NOTHING illegal about doing this, especially if you
caution any female law officers to turn their head if they are offended
by a naked male ass. Hint: always face any current.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

took a moment out of his busy day at the dock
where's he been living for the past two years calling himself a cruising
sailor and two-finger typed out this pathetic message

Willie-boy, We all know that. Heck, Peggie told us, what, two three
years ago? Maybe longer...

Now here you are plagiarizing Peggy after all the bad things you've
said about her. Willie-boy you really are a piece of work.

You mean Peggie? Peggie Hill? That nappy-headed hoe! She's a waste of
space. She plagiarized ME. She stole a bunch of my stuff. Just like she
stole all her poor deceased husband's stuff and now calls it her own.
I've been around a LOT longer than Peggie and her human waste, dog and
pony show. Believe it.

There was a time many years ago when we were on good terms but then she
tried to court me but I rejected her advances and serious asperations in
no uncertain words. I found her less than attractive - old, dry,
dull-witted, no sense of humor, full of herself and hypocritical.

And her physical appearance was, well, to be truthful, she's sort of a
two-bagger. You know, one bag to put over her face and one for me in
case her's should happen to come adrift.

Ever since she came to realize I was not interested, she's been the very
essense of a woman scorned. It's probably a good thing she's now got her
entire life wrapped up in sewage. Gives the poor, unwanted, rejected
woman something constructive on which to vent her agression.

I suppose I should give her a break, though. Women just hate it when you
love 'em and leave 'em, don't cha know and she's no exception. I got
another one like that over in alt.sailing.asa by the name of Katysails.
I just wonder what makes them so vindictive. Why can't women just get
over me and move on with their lives?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
snip usual wastewater....
I suppose I should give her a break, though. Women just hate it when you
love 'em and leave 'em, don't cha know and she's no exception. I got
another one like that over in alt.sailing.asa by the name of Katysails. I
just wonder what makes them so vindictive. Why can't women just get over
me and move on with their lives?

Wilbur Hubbard

I've seen pictures of the real Peggy Hall... and I'd find it hard to believe
that an attractive, classy lady like her would go anywhere near that mustard
coloured tub with it's mauve interior. It just doesn't make sense!

"Don White" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
snip usual wastewater....
I suppose I should give her a break, though. Women just hate it when
you love 'em and leave 'em, don't cha know and she's no exception. I
got another one like that over in alt.sailing.asa by the name of
Katysails. I just wonder what makes them so vindictive. Why can't
women just get over me and move on with their lives?

Wilbur Hubbard

I've seen pictures of the real Peggy Hall... and I'd find it hard to
believe that an attractive, classy lady like her would go anywhere
near that mustard coloured tub with it's mauve interior. It just
doesn't make sense!

No picture of any woman these days is real. Can you say Photoshopped?
Every old skank can be a beauty queen . . . If they don't have the
skill to edit with Photoshop then the usual thing women do is display
pictures of themselves that are about twenty or thirty years old.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Larry,

Don't Mix, you should be alright

http://www.terrisfp.com/t35/bnv.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:43:26 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

took a moment out of his busy day at the dock
where's he been living for the past two years calling himself a cruising
sailor and two-finger typed out this pathetic message
.. .

Willie-boy, We all know that. Heck, Peggie told us, what, two three
years ago? Maybe longer...

Now here you are plagiarizing Peggy after all the bad things you've
said about her. Willie-boy you really are a piece of work.

You mean Peggie? Peggie Hill? That nappy-headed hoe! She's a waste of
space. She plagiarized ME. She stole a bunch of my stuff. Just like she
stole all her poor deceased husband's stuff and now calls it her own.
I've been around a LOT longer than Peggie and her human waste, dog and
pony show. Believe it.

Some snipped for clarity.

Wilbur Hubbard

Willie-boy, you kind of give yourself away there. You haven't been
around in your present guise of Willie-boy Hubbard as long as Peggie
has. So you must have been using one of your other aliases. Perhaps
the fool Capt. whatever his name was, that used to post on rec.boats.

As far as your comment that Peggie plagiarized you, what did you ever
have, that made sense?

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:15:04 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Sort of like the photo of your mentor Capt. what ever his name was's
Coast Guard license?

By the way, Willie-boy, you seem to have a real thing against women,
it's begins to make folks sort of wonder just where your tastes lie.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:15:04 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

He has a valid USCG Master's license. I think he did Photoshop out the
middle name. Seems like I remember him saying something about to avoid
idenitity fraud.

By the way, Willie-boy, you seem to have a real thing against women,
it's begins to make folks sort of wonder just where your tastes lie.

You seem inordinately interested in my sexual preferences. Sorry Brucie
Boy but you'll have to look elsewhere for a homosexual tryst. It just so
happens that I love women. What I hate is women who act like men. There
is nothing as unattractive as a woman who doesn't know how to be a
woman.

My theory about the availability of desirable women:

Desirable only when between the ages of 18 and 28.
Desirable only when between the height of 55 and 65 inches.
Desirable only when between the weight of 80 to 125 pounds.
Desirable only when they have an IQ between 120-150.
Desirable only when they have small pert breasts.
Desirable only when they have a pear-shaped arse.
Desirable only when they are non-smokers.
Desirable only when they are incapable of back-talk.
Desirable only when they don't want kids.
Desirable only when they hate telephones.
Desirable only when they have a life of their own.
Desirable only when they can't gossip.
Desirable only when they are monogomous.
Desirable only when they look sexy in a thong bathing suit.
Desirable only when they have short hair.
Desirable only when they don't use make-up unless for a night out.
Desirable only when they don't cover up their natural scent with
perfume.
Desirable only when they have small hands and feet.
Desirable only when their tummy protrudes no further than their hip
bones.
Desirable only when they are multi-orgasmic.
Desirable only when their usual reply is, "Yes sir!"
Desirable only when they have conservative values and are Christian.
Desirable only when they love sailboats more than land dwellings.
Desirable only when they have sweet voices.
Desirable only when they have shapely legs, thin shoulders, small waist
and thin arms - no body-builder types.
Desirable only when they can cook real meals from scratch and bake real
cakes and pies.
Desirable only when they actually enjoy working out and sweating.
Desirable only when they don't use any more water to wash their hair
than a man does.
Desirable only when they get all hot and bothered and wet when they look
at me.

In other words there are probably one or two women in the entire world
that can match my high standards.

Wilbur Hubbard

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

[...]

That's an extensive list there Willy.

Capt Neals list was
1) as long as she's breathing,
2) or at least still warm .

hope this helps

Capt SBV

H.R. 2550 hoax Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 38 September 19th 07 11:39 AM
H.R. 2550 still needs support from boaters Chuck Gould General 10 August 9th 07 05:41 AM
Little Red Book Hoax [email protected] General 3 December 24th 05 01:18 AM
1994 Pro-line 2550 John General 0 September 1st 04 08:41 PM
Chaparral 2550? Prosndinc General 1 January 3rd 04 04:32 PM