posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default : Neal is a "prick and Looser"

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message
anews.com.
..

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
well !

Must you gay up every subject line? Oh, the word's "loser"

not "looser."
Looser means not tight. For example, Katy's adherence to

Catholicism is
looser than her slack morals.

the ''looser'' is in reference to your butt.

Must you gay up every post? I know you and Gaynz fantasize about the
male posterior anatomy but please spare the group your sordid and
perverted desires.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Katy is a "pick and choose" Catholic

"MMC" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.

Despite the obvious for some people, I don't think
we're the ones who
decide who goes and who doesn't.

I have prescient powers about these things....

Ahh.... In that case, please tell him to stop those people
from knocking on
my door at 8 am.

pay your bills and they'll stop.

Jehovah's Witnesses?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Back when I was a squid and partied a lot I got the "regular" Bible
thumpers wanting to tell me about Jesus to avoid my apartment by answering
the door in the buff. Don't know if it would work for Jehovah's Witnesses.
MMC

It worked for us... can't remember if they were JWs. They made it a practice
of sending around women for the first contact. Of course, we invited them
in, and we hinted that we had some interest. Then, they would come back with
some guys. One of my roommates looked through the peephole, then disrobed
and opened the door. It was pretty funny.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 14:43:14 -0400, "MMC" wrote
this crap:

Back when I was a squid and partied a lot I got the "regular" Bible thumpers
wanting to tell me about Jesus to avoid my apartment by answering the door
in the buff. Don't know if it would work for Jehovah's Witnesses.
MMC

Not if Jon-boy was knocking.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.