posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Katy is a "pick and choose" Catholic

The nuns failed. They didn't rap Katy's knuckles hard enough. Seems she
turned out, in her dotage, a pick and choose Catholic.

The version of the Bible Catholics embrace, like most versions of the
Bible, teaches homosexuality is a mortal sin. Yet Katy seems to accept
homosexuals and the homosexual lifestyle with no reservations. The shame
of it all is Catholicism also teaches that failing to publicly and
privately reject homosexuals and their lifestyle is an abomination equal
to practicing the lifestyle. A Catholic must reject homosexuality
outright. There is no wiggle room.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sep 7, 6:20 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
The nuns failed. They didn't rap Katy's knuckles hard enough. Seems she
turned out, in her dotage, a pick and choose Catholic.

The version of the Bible Catholics embrace, like most versions of the
Bible, teaches homosexuality is a mortal sin. Yet Katy seems to accept
homosexuals and the homosexual lifestyle with no reservations. The shame
of it all is Catholicism also teaches that failing to publicly and
privately reject homosexuals and their lifestyle is an abomination equal
to practicing the lifestyle. A Catholic must reject homosexuality
outright. There is no wiggle room.

Wilbur Hubbard

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that. I haven't read all of
the bible but I have never seen an actual quote or passage condemning
homosexuality. Since you seem to know could you tell me?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

ups.com...
wrote:
The nuns failed. They didn't rap Katy's knuckles hard enough. Seems she
turned out, in her dotage, a pick and choose Catholic.

The version of the Bible Catholics embrace, like most versions of the
Bible, teaches homosexuality is a mortal sin. Yet Katy seems to accept
homosexuals and the homosexual lifestyle with no reservations. The shame
of it all is Catholicism also teaches that failing to publicly and
privately reject homosexuals and their lifestyle is an abomination equal
to practicing the lifestyle. A Catholic must reject homosexuality
outright. There is no wiggle room.

Wilbur Hubbard

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that. I haven't read all of
the bible but I have never seen an actual quote or passage condemning
homosexuality. Since you seem to know could you tell me?

So you're gay too? Boob**** and gaynze will be happy.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bill" wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that. I haven't read all of
the bible but I have never seen an actual quote or passage condemning
homosexuality. Since you seem to know could you tell me?

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do
not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers
nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy
nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were
sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by
the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:9

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Bess Kidd wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that. I haven't read all of
the bible but I have never seen an actual quote or passage condemning
homosexuality. Since you seem to know could you tell me?

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do
not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers
nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy
nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were
sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by
the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:9

That clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:30:08 -0700, Bill
wrote this crap:

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that. I haven't read all of
the bible but I have never seen an actual quote or passage condemning
homosexuality. Since you seem to know could you tell me?

Leviticus chapter 19.

Just in case you can't find it, Leviticus is the third book, after
Genesis and Exodus.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:35:40 -0400, katy
wrote this crap:

That clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.

I am.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote this crap:

That clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.

I am.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

snort...not.....

Despite the obvious for some people, I don't think we're the ones who decide
who goes and who doesn't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:

wrote this crap:

That clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.

I am.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.

snort...not.....

Despite the obvious for some people, I don't think we're the ones who decide
who goes and who doesn't.

I have prescient powers about these things....