posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Katy is a "pick and choose" Catholic

Capt. Bess Kidd wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

Just out of curiosity, where does it say that. I haven't read all of
the bible but I have never seen an actual quote or passage condemning
homosexuality. Since you seem to know could you tell me?

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do
not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers
nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy
nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were
sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by
the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6:9

That clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.