posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Katy is a "pick and choose" Catholic

"MMC" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"clinches it. Ain't no one on this group going to Heaven.

Despite the obvious for some people, I don't think
we're the ones who
decide who goes and who doesn't.

I have prescient powers about these things....

Ahh.... In that case, please tell him to stop those people
from knocking on
my door at 8 am.

pay your bills and they'll stop.

Jehovah's Witnesses?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Back when I was a squid and partied a lot I got the "regular" Bible
thumpers wanting to tell me about Jesus to avoid my apartment by answering
the door in the buff. Don't know if it would work for Jehovah's Witnesses.
MMC

It worked for us... can't remember if they were JWs. They made it a practice
of sending around women for the first contact. Of course, we invited them
in, and we hinted that we had some interest. Then, they would come back with
some guys. One of my roommates looked through the peephole, then disrobed
and opened the door. It was pretty funny.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com