posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What is it....

Joe wrote:
On Sep 7, 12:00 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Katy, one of my dearest and best friends is gay.

RB
35s5
NY

Is that the same Katy that post's here?

Joe

No....I think it was the Russian Ghost Girl....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to
know.

Clearly an exaggeration since only a couple of misanthropes here like
Bob, Neal, and Horvath are doing that (they and their sockpuppets of
course). If you really want to reduce the volume, ignore their posts or
killfile them, which is what I've done mostly. They're only interested in
self-aggrandizement and hurting others....

Then all I'd have yo read is you.

Nah... you'd have Scotty.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Get off it....why can't a man have a dearest and best friend without
implication of something sexual? You guys are just too much into
your
own testesterone...

Hey...no sailing today! I'm doing a big BBQ later today!

So.....
I'm not one of those types, Katy. And I don't walk around like Scotty
in stone-cold fear of gay people. The reason for that is that I'm not
gay and have no questions about my sexual orientation. Study after
study shows that guys like Scotty or Horvath have closet feelings that
frighten them. They lash out, but it's really against themselves. At
the same time, there sort are awful lovers to their wives, treating
their sexual hungers like chores aking to mowing a lawn. I assure that
Scotty's wife has heard rumors of a female orgasm, and that's about
it. In the narrow world that Scotty's brain swims in, that's "being a
man."
But a good man is all that any male should want to be. My life has
certainly turned out far better than Scotty's and that's because he's
spent too much of his life in fear and angst. It's a very common issue
with many people.

My BBQ cost more than Scotty's boat. And I aint kiddin'!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
snipped most of the impotent trolling
frighten them. They lash out, but it's really against themselves. At
the same time, there sort are awful lovers to their wives, treating
their sexual hungers like chores aking to mowing a lawn. I assure that
Scotty's wife has heard rumors of a female orgasm, and that's about
it. In the narrow world that Scotty's brain swims in, that's "being a
man."

Scotty's wife has multiple orgasms. At least that's what Bloody Horvath
says about her.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ups.com...
You guys are just too much into
your
own testesterone...

I'm not one of those types, Katy.

so we've noticed.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty's wife has multiple organisms. At least that's what Bloody
Horvath
says about her.

Don't they make a cream for that?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote ...

Bloody Butt Horvath

Don't they make a cream for that?

Ask your ''Dearest Friend''.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:03:01 -0400, "Scotty" wrote this
crap:

Don't they make a cream for that?

Ask your ''Dearest Friend''.

What do you mean? My mother?

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

Mymy, look at all the socks that have jumped out of the laundry basket
in an attempt to disguise the fact that they're really just dirty feet....

Katysails gives a whole new meaning to foot-in-mouth disease...

--

Flying Tadpole