posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What is it....

"katy" wrote in message
about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at each
other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except yourselves. I
can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All the accusations
suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It takes one to know
one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the way someone
appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

Clearly an exaggeration since only a couple of misanthropes here like Bob,
Neal, and Horvath are doing that (they and their sockpuppets of course). If
you really want to reduce the volume, ignore their posts or killfile them,
which is what I've done mostly. They're only interested in
self-aggrandizement and hurting others....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

FACTS:

A couple if years ago, Ganzy e-mailed Mooron and I saying he was
"passing through our areas" (LOL!) and wanted to "get together."
We were creeped out and did not respond. That's when Ganzy went on his
rampage, attacking us both and writing complaints to our ISPs. Then
the poor sod e-mails me begging for a truce, but maintains that he
won't stop his attacks. He only wants ME to stop! Well, I told him to
get lost and so did Mooron, who later gave up on ASA. Ganzy can only
joke and kid on his own terms. He can't take any heat and cries to
ISPs when he's too slow on the uptake. The fact that he's homosexual
matters not one little bit to me. He's just a lame little boy who
cries to mommy and can't fend for himself. Since almost everyone here
is aware of what he's all about and his sexual preference, he oddly
sticks around in a "Tom Cruise, I really am straight" kinda way.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at each
other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except yourselves. I
can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All the accusations
suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It takes one to know
one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the way someone
appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

Clearly an exaggeration since only a couple of misanthropes here like Bob,
Neal, and Horvath are doing that (they and their sockpuppets of course). If
you really want to reduce the volume, ignore their posts or killfile them,
which is what I've done mostly. They're only interested in
self-aggrandizement and hurting others....

Then all I'd have yo read is you.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ups.com...
I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay.

All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts.

Katy, one of my dearest and best friends is gay. I could

care

see, what *real* man says ''my dearest friend''?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaha

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees

pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else

except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than

being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old

adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would

gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring

minds want to know.

it's a guy thing, Katy, you (and boobsie) wouldn't
understand.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Vic Smith" wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:42:37 GMT, wrote:

Yeah, just look at all these flaming fags! When was the last time you
read a newspaper? You already have something worse than aids.

Get a hanky and a sense of humor.
You are becoming overwrought.

Is that "katytype" for *overweight* ????

Capt. Best

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message
ups.com...

I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay.

All

the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts.

Katy, one of my dearest and best friends is gay. I could

care

see, what *real* man says ''my dearest friend''?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Get off it....why can't a man have a dearest and best friend without
implication of something sexual? You guys are just too much into your
own testesterone...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 7, 12:00 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Katy, one of my dearest and best friends is gay.

RB
35s5
NY

Is that the same Katy that post's here?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
"Capt. **** Head" wrote in message

ups.com...

I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay.

All

the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts.

Katy, one of my dearest and best friends is gay. I could

care

see, what *real* man says ''my dearest friend''?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Get off it....why can't a man have a dearest and best

friend without
implication of something sexual? You guys are just too

much into your
own testesterone...

at least I have some!