BoatBanter.com

-   -   What is it.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/86039-what.html)

katy September 7th 07 05:14 PM

What is it....

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

katy September 7th 07 05:27 PM

What is it....

wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:14:29 -0400, katy
wrote:

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's only fun if you do it to someone who reacts to it. I doubt Jon is
as gay as he sounds. However, the fact that he reacts so strongly to
people suggesting that he is gay makes him the perfect and logical
target.

It's even more rewarding that teasing Jim C about his crappy
MacGregor.

Must be a perspective thing...I much prefer ragging at Jim C about his
Macrapper ....

Vic Smith September 7th 07 05:39 PM

What is it....

wrote:

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's only fun if you do it to someone who reacts to it. I doubt Jon is
as gay as he sounds. However, the fact that he reacts so strongly to
people suggesting that he is gay makes him the perfect and logical
target.

Only a fag would respond so quickly to katy's perceptive post.

--Vic

Vic Smith September 7th 07 05:41 PM

What is it....

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:27:41 -0400, katy

wrote:

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's only fun if you do it to someone who reacts to it. I doubt Jon is
as gay as he sounds. However, the fact that he reacts so strongly to
people suggesting that he is gay makes him the perfect and logical
target.

It's even more rewarding that teasing Jim C about his crappy
MacGregor.

Must be a perspective thing...I much prefer ragging at Jim C about his
Macrapper ....

Latent lesbians and fags hate Macs.

--Vic

Vic Smith September 7th 07 05:59 PM

What is it....

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:50:30 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

about men and gayness? It's like you all run around trees pointing at
each other, seeing the gayness aura around everyone else except
yourselves. I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts. The old adigm: It
takes one to know one, comes to mind. And why would gayness affect the
way someone appreciates their boat or sails? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's only fun if you do it to someone who reacts to it. I doubt Jon is
as gay as he sounds. However, the fact that he reacts so strongly to
people suggesting that he is gay makes him the perfect and logical
target.

Only a fag would respond so quickly to katy's perceptive post.

--Vic

How sweet of you!

Don't even think about it. The only guys here I trust is Joe, Jeff
and Doug.
Every other regular poster displays queer tendencies.
Might have missed some of the other straights, so my apologies.
You can file a protest here.

--Vic

Capt. Rob September 7th 07 06:00 PM

What is it....

I can think of a lot worse things to be than being gay. All
the accusations suggest a real fear on your parts.

Katy, one of my dearest and best friends is gay. I could care less.
There are only two types of people in this world: Good people and
folks like Sloco & Scotty.
Still, because folks like Sloco are homophobic, it's fun to hit them
with a label they dread. With Ganzy it's not a lie to label him as
such and I only tease for being so silly as to deny it.

RB
35s5
NY

Vic Smith September 7th 07 06:16 PM

What is it....

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:06:42 GMT, wrote:

Sounds like great potential for a circle jerk!

What's that?

I'm not really gay... I just have a wide stance!

What's that?
Might be useful info to detect surreptitious gay folk before they can
pinch me. Last thing I want is a dose of AIDS.

--Vic

katy September 7th 07 06:34 PM

What is it....

wrote:

[...]

I don't hate them...I just like picking on Jim C becasue he has
one...and I'm afriad everyone has some degre of latent sexuality unless
they have no hormones at all...it's what you do with that latency that
defines you...

katy September 7th 07 06:37 PM

What is it....

Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:06:42 GMT, wrote:

Sounds like great potential for a circle jerk!

What's that?

I'm not really gay... I just have a wide stance!

What's that?
Might be useful info to detect surreptitious gay folk before they can
pinch me. Last thing I want is a dose of AIDS.

--Vic

Mymy, look at all the socks that have jumped out of the laundry basket
in an attempt to disguise the fact that they're really just dirty feet....

Vic Smith September 7th 07 06:51 PM

What is it....

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:42:37 GMT, wrote:

Yeah, just look at all these flaming fags! When was the last time you
read a newspaper? You already have something worse than aids.

Get a hanky and a sense of humor.
You are becoming overwrought.

--Vic